X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Lollipop
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

Oh ..................lol...... you gals are already 'Champions' for April Fool Groove. (almost choking cos laugh too....hard). Love the layouts so much... too cute! Great theme :P
    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• pilotswife
      • Feb 2008

Redneck Emergency Response

Here's one. This was supposed to be my neice's birthday party, until the bigger kids and the dads got the water fight going. Letter shapes came from Autisticwonder. The flames and photo mat were donated by Eyes in the freebie forums. The fire dog and ladder came from grannywin in the freebie forums. The blue glitter came from fucher74 and was an internet freebie.

Last edited by pilotswife; 04-23-2008, 01:20 PM. Reason: corrected text

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

Just do my 'best ' shot. LOL...... I do this to tease my 'Samy'. ..

sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• mint
          Layout Whiz
          • Oct 2006

Oh my how grate. I love Shark helper and am going to try it on my dgs.
          But that hiding baby looks like my dsg all there lives. so cute.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Thanks mint {Wink} .
            sigpic

Comment

• The Groove
              • Jun 2006

ROFL!!!! These are GREAT!

Keep 'em coming, gals 'n guys!

Karin and Marnie
              for The Groove
              The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• Smile
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2006

I dressed up for this one........I hope it doesn't offend anyone because it was a birthday card I received only I changed it a little......... I even took my own picture...from the neck up...lol
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jul 2006

Just got through reading The Groove..... and the LOs that made it in there made me ROFL..... so I had to come see what ya'll had been up to..... too too funny... this has made my day!!! {{hugs}}
                  God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• Vanessa
                    Digi Sage
                    • Apr 2008

My god Marion, you have a warped sense of humour. What a laugh. Thank you I really enjoyed looking at your funny pics.

Comment

Working...
                    X