• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

American Idol

Well guys, it's coming down to the last 6 on American Idol! Now it gets hard!!! I really liked Kristy Lee and wished she could of held in another couple weeks.

Would love to hear everyone's opinions! We had fun with this last year.... Who's your favorite? Who Will Go Next?

For me: I think David A. will take it all. I also like Brook!

And Eye will not tell results, just because she is ahead of many of us, in the time zone! I already know.... ((wink))
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Hey, I thought it was done LIVE everywhere? You guys don't see it live? I think either DAvid Archuleta or DAvid Cook will win. But Brook is so sweet I wish she would. She didn't have a good showing this week but both David's did outstanding.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 04-17-2008, 08:22 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

It does come live but the East Coast and Nova Scotia see it an hour before I do. California and AZ see it an hour after me!

Last year, Eye kept ragging me because she knew everything ahead of me! You got to love EYE!

I like Brook too because she is sweet but also, she is extremely talented with her instruments too. Just seems like a "whole" package. I'm sure she wont win but do hope she stays in there for a couple more weeks.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• twpclerk
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

I like Brooke too, but my favorite from the beginning of the year has been David Cook! I was really shocked when Michael Johns was sent home, though not as much as when Chris Daughtry was sent home early when he was on. Chris is my all time fav!! We'll just have to see how the year plays out!
        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

You all have the same favs as I do. I think both David's are awesome, and I too love Brooke. I think Jason is unique and I love the songs he sings too, but not as popular as the other three. I believe that David A. is frontrunner for the whole thing. I am loving the show and they are all soooo talented. I hope Kristy gets her horse back.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

I promise not to tell ya either...I havent watched Idol at all this time...too much is going on here, maybe the next one.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
              It does come live but the East Coast and Nova Scotia see it an hour before I do. California and AZ see it an hour after me!

Last year, Eye kept ragging me because she knew everything ahead of me! You got to love EYE!

I like Brook too because she is sweet but also, she is extremely talented with her instruments too. Just seems like a "whole" package. I'm sure she wont win but do hope she stays in there for a couple more weeks.
              OOOoohhhh Onie you read my mind.I was thinking about starting a thread to drive you nuts ha ha.I love the little fellow and Brooks as her voice is unusal.When is the party and the torement start.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

Onie, I'm so glad you started the thread. As usual, I'm a Tuesday night fan! I really liked Michael Johns and couldn't believe he was out - it could be because he was quite a bit older (29, I think) and didn't get the young girls votes. The two Davids are my favs this year. In the beginning I thought Carly was maybe going to be in the final 2-3, but I haven't liked her much the past couple of weeks. I've been feeling like this is a boy's game this time. Can't wait for next week!!
                Julie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Ok. Who else was shocked by last night's reveal? Carly? I mean, come on!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

I was shocked too!

Personally, I'm not a Carly fan but I honestly thought Jason would go. Carly is very good and I do believe she will go far. I really hate those tatoos and I know she already had a chance at the big times but didn't make it. Just like Cristy, I know we was voted off but I'm sure we will see more of her! She's an excellent Country singer! I know Brook goofed up and was favored to be sent home, but David A. also forgot lerics back toward the begining and he provailed. I have been looking at the WHOLE picture, and I do believe Brook is very talented in her voice and her instruments. I do believe the final show down will be between the 2 Davids, which both are very good.

WOW, what a SHOW DOWN!!!

!

nie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Yeah, that would be like the Ruben and Clay showdown. Both so good and both deserving......which way will it go? I don't care for Carly either and I too thought "she had her chance" but the guy with the dread locks, (can never remember his name) I thought he'd go last night, not Carly. Even though she's had her bad nights, I actually liked her last night.
                      Melanie

Comment

• twpclerk
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2008

Dreads can be gone anytime soon, what a shocker!! Both Carly and Sayesha were great the last show. I agree Carly hasn't been as good as she started out, but come on!!! Dreads?? He sings the same way any song he sings, I really think he and Brooke should have been in the bottom two and then Dreads be gone!!! Sorry, I know his name is Jason, I've always called him Dreads!!!
                        Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                        *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                        Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                        OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

Agreed....... I totally agree with Simon that Sayesha's performance was "sexy". I honestly think that was her best performance yet!

I was reminded of Tiny Tim, when Jason (Dreads) sang last week! Then this week, he wasn't that great either. I',m sure that Brook wont go much further but I do hope Jason goes before her. I still think she has a lot of talent potential, beyond her singing.

They sound be starting to do 2 songs each soon! I really like it when they get to the 2 song weeks. That really pours on the pressure!

!

nie

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

I like Brooke and the little David.The other David is good but their is something about him that makes me iffy.The dreadlock fellow I am sure is getting the votes from the young ones as he is rather cute but sings the same way.Maybe he will go next.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
                              Scrap Guru
                              • May 2006

I was waiting...

I knew our dear sweet darling cute and loveable EYE would get in here, sooner or later! LOL..... HI EYE!!!!

Yeah I think the reason Jason is still around is because of the younger girls! He's really TOO PRETTY to be a boy! Also, did you see him yawning last night? He was standing in the back with the other 3 waiting and was caught on camera, yawning.

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                              X