+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Default American Idol

Well guys, it's coming down to the last 6 on American Idol! Now it gets hard!!! I really liked Kristy Lee and wished she could of held in another couple weeks.

Would love to hear everyone's opinions! We had fun with this last year.... Who's your favorite? Who Will Go Next?

For me: I think David A. will take it all. I also like Brook!

And Eye will not tell results, just because she is ahead of many of us, in the time zone! I already know.... ((wink))
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hey, I thought it was done LIVE everywhere? You guys don't see it live? I think either DAvid Archuleta or DAvid Cook will win. But Brook is so sweet I wish she would. She didn't have a good showing this week but both David's did outstanding.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 04-17-2008 at 08:22 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

It does come live but the East Coast and Nova Scotia see it an hour before I do. California and AZ see it an hour after me!

Last year, Eye kept ragging me because she knew everything ahead of me! You got to love EYE!

I like Brook too because she is sweet but also, she is extremely talented with her instruments too. Just seems like a "whole" package. I'm sure she wont win but do hope she stays in there for a couple more weeks.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I like Brooke too, but my favorite from the beginning of the year has been David Cook! I was really shocked when Michael Johns was sent home, though not as much as when Chris Daughtry was sent home early when he was on. Chris is my all time fav!! We'll just have to see how the year plays out!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

You all have the same favs as I do. I think both David's are awesome, and I too love Brooke. I think Jason is unique and I love the songs he sings too, but not as popular as the other three. I believe that David A. is frontrunner for the whole thing. I am loving the show and they are all soooo talented. I hope Kristy gets her horse back.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I promise not to tell ya either...I havent watched Idol at all this time...too much is going on here, maybe the next one.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    It does come live but the East Coast and Nova Scotia see it an hour before I do. California and AZ see it an hour after me!

Last year, Eye kept ragging me because she knew everything ahead of me! You got to love EYE!

I like Brook too because she is sweet but also, she is extremely talented with her instruments too. Just seems like a "whole" package. I'm sure she wont win but do hope she stays in there for a couple more weeks.
    OOOoohhhh Onie you read my mind.I was thinking about starting a thread to drive you nuts ha ha.I love the little fellow and Brooks as her voice is unusal.When is the party and the torement start.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Smile

Onie, I'm so glad you started the thread. As usual, I'm a Tuesday night fan! I really liked Michael Johns and couldn't believe he was out - it could be because he was quite a bit older (29, I think) and didn't get the young girls votes. The two Davids are my favs this year. In the beginning I thought Carly was maybe going to be in the final 2-3, but I haven't liked her much the past couple of weeks. I've been feeling like this is a boy's game this time. Can't wait for next week!!
    Julie

Ok. Who else was shocked by last night's reveal? Carly? I mean, come on!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I was shocked too!

Personally, I'm not a Carly fan but I honestly thought Jason would go. Carly is very good and I do believe she will go far. I really hate those tatoos and I know she already had a chance at the big times but didn't make it. Just like Cristy, I know we was voted off but I'm sure we will see more of her! She's an excellent Country singer! I know Brook goofed up and was favored to be sent home, but David A. also forgot lerics back toward the begining and he provailed. I have been looking at the WHOLE picture, and I do believe Brook is very talented in her voice and her instruments. I do believe the final show down will be between the 2 Davids, which both are very good.

WOW, what a SHOW DOWN!!!

!

nie