+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Michelle,

Be strong and quickly get this fix. You are still young so still can fight this 'evil' problem. God bless your health always. Take care.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

What a decision. I know it must be nervwracking. I know what I would do but I'm not you. you will look in to it and get lots of info and make a good decision. one that is best for you. And I will pray for you. BIG HUG.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Hey Michelle,

I was reading the other posts from our SBM family and the one thing that came to mind was a song...... "You've Got A Friend". I think that's the name. The the words say it all.... winter, spring, summer or fall.....you've got a friend,......all you need to do is just call out my name..... I hope you understand my thoughts! We're all here for each other and you will never be alone.

We All Love You Friend
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thumbs up oh!! my friend !!

Michelle, thinks where and better for you, the God has asked for who illuminates its mind and decides optimum possible ok, I thinks that he does not go to have necessity of this you are welcome, you new girl has much future life has two children adorables, and looks for not to think about illness, takes care of of its diabetes and follows in front, I has prolapse in the mitral valve of the heart, the two years medicates said it me that a surgery was necessary and to take remedy the remaining portion of the life.
    I did not make nothing of this, and forgot the illness, living creature very well with it,
    I always pray so that God me of much health to take care of of my son and my husband, ok
    Mine prayers is always to all here and now mainly you
    Whichever its decision, we are with you, has many kidneys here that can it be useful, in we love you,

Kisses
    ro

No one but you can make this decision, sweetie. WE all want whats best for you. Most of us have never had to face such a hard choice. Please know that we are praying for you. Hard. I know if you ask God what you are supposed to do in such a way that you can't mistake His answer, He'll lead you on the right path. Have faith in Him. At least the DR gave you a month to decide so no immediate urgency. We're with you in whatever you decide. Love you, sweetie!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

My thoughts are with you xxxx
    My Buddy is Angelwithin

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    WOW......... I know this is so so hard for you to take in and decide on the direction to take. I agree with the others on doing some research and a second opinion on your options.

My grandmother was a diabetic and on dialysis for many years. I also know that a few months ago, I nearly lost my husband with his cardiac issues. I believe that if it were me, I would take the chance and have the cath done. The process of having the cath done (dye) is that they will be able to put a stint in at that time or schedule you for the other procedure, if needed. My concern is if you do not take care of the cardiac issues first, you could get into trouble later, when the heart needs to be stronger.

My love and prayers are with you! I know this is a hard time for you.
    I totally agree with Onie. This is what my sister was told when she was going through something very similar. My heart goes out to you Michelle. Wish I was there in person to give you a BIG HUG! Love ya girl! You're always in my prayers.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Have you got any gray hair yet.Wow Michelle you have too much on your plate for one serving.All I can say is faith will be on your side.Go with your gut instincts.You know it has to be done but a hard answer to give.If you let the heart go it may be much worse.Is both kidneys not good?A person can live for years on one kidney.You have 2 kidneys but only one heart(which by the way is so full of love).Any one of these is a big desicion.Whatever choice you make I am sure you will make a good one.You sure are a wonderful person. So giving.So strong.I do not think in all the years of nursing that I have ever met someone who is so strong.I hope I have not offended you in anyway.Remember I do alot of nights so I hope I have not made any mistakes in my words.One thing I do know you have many who like you and we are here for you. xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Michelle,
    I know you don't know me well, but I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I pray God will send you wisdom, healing, encouragement, and most of all, peace.
    Nancy