X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmbooker1
    • Apr 2008

Gray templates

You guys answered me so quickly about a question I had yesterday I thought I would ask a few more today.
    1. I purchased a blank gray set of templates to finish as I please. How do I do that? I bought it with some other items and now I am curious. It has cutout for pictures but I do not know how to apply paper and provide for the cutouts.

2. Can I scan paper and items I have purchased for the old traditional SB's and use them in digital? Would I have to save the embies as something special in order to get them to be transparent?

Thanks for your help...again.

Julie
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

If you purchased it here, open the template in SBM then just double click on each gray color and select the paper scrap you want that piece to be. It will flow into the template in the same shape as the gray colored piece. Anything that ends in .smt will let you work in SBM. If you purchased elsewhere, you may have to use it as a sketch and try to copy the shapes and layout. You can scan your own papers to make your own papers. When doing embellishments, you will need to save as .png with transparent backgrounds.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 04-15-2008, 02:52 PM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
    X