+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holy Cow

Default Holy Cow

Forgot To Tell You A Deer Hit Me The Other Night.no Traffic Just Pitch Dark.went To Work And Looked And Their Was A Small Dent.needless To Say That Dent The Next Morning Stopped My Door From Opening.took It To Shopp And They Tell Me I Have Alot Of Damage.wow.can You Imagine.the Other Day I Almost Hit A Deer In The Daytime.i Think They Like Me.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thank goodness it was on the side of the car and you weren't hurt. They can really do a lot of damage and most of the time it is impossible to avoid them.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

oh deer! sorry couldn't resist the pun

hope the insurance pays up for the damage and your car is fixed soon xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

So glad you weren't hurt! You sound like my friend in Michigan, she has had several accidents with deers. They like her too. We came real close once, but it was on the expressway, Up in Michigan Somewhere between the Cadilac area and Mackinac. We saw the deer ahead ready to cross the road (traveling 70mph) There was a car in the lane next to us. That car hit the deer and the deer spun around in front of us. The poor car that hit the deer looked like their radiator got the worse of it.

Deer can be real dangerous on the roadways!! So please keep your "Eye's" peeled Eye! LOL Don't want you having any bad accidents!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh my that could be a 'deer' (costly) repair bill (lol)

How strange...a deer ran in front of my car last week, I was going slowly so the dear deer was lucky! It was on a busy road and the last thing I expected to see in front of me
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

I hope everything turns out ok...Glad you weren't hurt...Stay safe, and maybe off the roads..<wink> Take care!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh wow eye..sorry about the accident just glad you werent hurt...I remember when a horse ran out in front of one of andrews nurses..her husband was driving a big caddy and was going pretty fast when he hit it..he was in the hospital for weeks and weeks..it hurt him pretty bad and killed the horse..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

yep, been there done that before myself!! Glad you were not hurt.
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Default Hello Friend!

Just wanted to drop a note to say HI and let you know that I've been thinking about you! Have A Great Day!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie