X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nurseypoo5
    • Apr 2008

Scrapbooking a CRUISE???

Does anyone know where i can get easy to use digi scrapbooking cruise stuff? I have a ton of pics i need to scrap quick but cant find a THING on the web about cruiseship/scrapping. Lots of the hands on type stuff but none digi

I also have some mayan ruins that i need to do and ofcourse cant find that either, but the cruise stuff is so important to me as we do 2 a year (usually) so i have a butt load of stuff.

thanks!
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i'm working on a cruise kit at the moment as this has been requested by a few other members...should have it finished over the next few weeks

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

I'm have some a Cruising template in postcard size SOMEWHERE on another site... PM me if your interested...
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• nurseypoo5
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by srussell View Post
        I'm have some a Cruising template in postcard size SOMEWHERE on another site... PM me if your interested...

can post card sized templates be enlarged? thanks!

Comment

• nurseypoo5
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
          i'm working on a cruise kit at the moment as this has been requested by a few other members...should have it finished over the next few weeks
          awsome! Make a half dozen and i'll buy them all! LOL

seriously, i've searched the web and tons of people are looking for the very same thing and unless you can work PSP (which i own and gave up on lol) your stuck like chuck with the cruise templates. You will corner the market!

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by nurseypoo5 View Post
            can post card sized templates be enlarged? thanks!
            It can, but you may not be happy with the print results... This was done a while back when SBM first came out. It's only about 4"x6"
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• nurseypoo5
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by srussell View Post
              It can, but you may not be happy with the print results... This was done a while back when SBM first came out. It's only about 4"x6"

hi i tried to pm you but derrr i cant find the button to pm you with! i'm a dork

could you pm me? thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X