• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • workingjo3
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

Looking for M&M's

I have a niece who loves M&M's. I want to do some pages of her. I can find all kinds of candy, but no m&m's embellishments papers ect.

Anyone know where I can find some?

Jo
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Can you give me some color preferences, some titles, her name, a little more info? I think I got something you will love...

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Here is a seamless tile I made up. This is only a sample. It can be done in many different colors and textures, monochrome or mixed. Let me know.

ps: The way to use this in SBM, is to bring is to bring it in as a paper scrap, or as a background, tiled.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Granny; 04-11-2008, 07:38 PM.
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• workingjo3
        Mad Scrapper
        • Sep 2006

On easter day she was having fun nameing the colors and counting them. She was also trying to get the adults to eat them. LOL

Her name is Piper.
        Thanks Jo
        Jo

Comment

• workingjo3
          Mad Scrapper
          • Sep 2006

Here is a link to a photo of Piper.

I was thinking the M&Ms would go better as most of the day she was pre occupied with them.
          Jo

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

She looks like she's really enjoying herself
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

All right. Sorry it took so long, but I Had to draw every thing from scratch. Well, just about, I did not have to draw her.

There is a candy bag, two seamless tiles, an m candy and her name in m&m candies. They can all be colorized. Let me know if there are some other titles you want, and what colors.

Here is a word of caution for the rest of you worthless snaggers.... If you snag this file for yourself, your m&ms will turn into sour worms, and your belly button will desintegrate. It will be a slow and painful process!!!!

ps: The files are in individual png and jpg files, at 200 dpi for printing. But they will not install to SBM automatically. You must extract them to a directory of your choice.
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

Someone help me !! help me !! I think I got ahold of some bad worms and my belly button keeps gettin smaller and smaller ..........0hhhhhhhh the pain its horrible. Is there a cure ??

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Whooooooooohhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Nope!

sigpic

Comment

• LindaPete
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Mar 2008

Granny, you crack me up! Thanks for sharing your wonderful sense of humor with us all!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

You are so funny Granny!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

Wickel, you poor thing! Sorry I can't help you but thanks for saving the rest of us. Now we know Granny really did put a hex on it.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Come on, admit it, the only reason you did not grab the candy bar, it's because it was personalize. Here is a plain one....

Try it, you'll like it!!!

ps: Click to view, the right click and save as a png.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Ohhh I just love M&MS.... thanks! And I dont have to worry about my belly button desintegrating....it already has....LOL

I know I have a font that makes these, let me see if I can share it with ya.....
                            nope it cant read ttf files....theres got to be another way....let me think about it and I will try again somehow different.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• workingjo3
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Sep 2006

Wow! Thank you so much. I love the candy bag with photo. If you have time some assorted colors would be nice too. Red / Yellow / Blue / Green.

Hugs Jo

Comment

Working...
                              X