+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You are so funny Granny!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Wickel, you poor thing! Sorry I can't help you but thanks for saving the rest of us. Now we know Granny really did put a hex on it.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Come on, admit it, the only reason you did not grab the candy bar, it's because it was personalize. Here is a plain one....

Try it, you'll like it!!!

ps: Click to view, the right click and save as a png.
    Attached Images

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ohhh I just love M&MS.... thanks! And I dont have to worry about my belly button desintegrating....it already has....LOL

I know I have a font that makes these, let me see if I can share it with ya.....
    nope it cant read ttf files....theres got to be another way....let me think about it and I will try again somehow different.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wow! Thank you so much. I love the candy bag with photo. If you have time some assorted colors would be nice too. Red / Yellow / Blue / Green.

Hugs Jo

Got it! Thanks, Granny! You're the best!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I made some 4x6 pages with the M&M's stuff from Granny. I thought I would show you a page I made.
    http://tinyurl.com/62sfja
    Thank you, Jo