X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nurseypoo5
    • Apr 2008

Paypal not working thru this site????

Very frustrated, i paid for the entire 3 packages and i got an email from scrapmax saying it was delayed but not to do it again. Today i get an email saying it failed and to repeat. I repeated, but then got frustrated (i want my cds lol) so i called paypal and they said they see were i offered a payment but that the vedor looks unable to retrieve payment (perhaps not a member?)

Paypal is one of the big reasons i picked this site since i can buy extra's with a click of a button and not use my credit cards.

Can someone help me please!
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

unfortunetly Scrapbook Max can not accept paypal yet, the cart software used doesn't have the ability, they are hoping to have it in the future but for now paypal can not be used on site

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• nurseypoo5
      • Apr 2008

it finally did accept my paypal for the bundles, but i havent tried or looked for the accessories for payment (know im not saying them right lol)

is the paypal payment for the major 3 bundles a new thing?

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

I bought SBM (months ago) by using Paypal and is fine. I got my dl link for register sw minutes later the same night I purchase. But for store kits purchase I don't think it have Paypal option.
        Last edited by Pink Lollipop; 04-15-2008, 02:32 PM. Reason: amend
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

We can accept paypal for the software, but not for booster packs at this time.

That is something we are looking into changing in the future (we'd like to accept paypal for all items sold through this site).

But for the time being ... no paypal for booster packs.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Desmond.
          |

Comment

Working...
          X