+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Pages

Default Beautiful Pages

Hello all..Just wanted to tell you that I have been looking at the gallery and you all have been making such beautiful pages...the subjects are great and the layouts are awesome..Im sorry Ive not been making comments on them..its just that now the excitment of moving and settling in the new house is over and I seem to be depresed..guess with all the goings on I didnt grieve for Lori and now its hit me that she is really gone..so the past week or so has been rough..but it cheers me up to look at all the great stuff in the gallery and wanted you to know how special I think you all are...keep up the great work and I will be back to normal soon...I just know it..keep praying for us..and especially for Josh..love you all
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Of course you need to take the time to grieve Jazz. You went through a lot and lost a lot. But know that we are here for you.

Ditto! Don't worry Jazz, We understand and it really isn't important. Take all the time you need. We will still be here!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh Jazz ((BUG HUGS)). My heart aches for you. Things will get better but it does take time. Day by day . . . little by little . . . I'll keep praying for you and your family.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

stay strong hunny...take each day as it comes ....it will take time but our love and prayers are with you xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Awww, Jazz. Nobody ever said life was fair but it sure seems to hit some people harder than others at times. You're too good a person for this to happen to but someday you'll be able to ask God "Why?". And He'll tell you the reason and you'll be able to understand. Remember, God doesn't leave us comfortless. And....you have us! We love you and want to help you where ever we can. So when you need to talk about Lori, tell US about her. And when you need to forget and have a good laugh to cheer you up........see Granny! She's about the funniest thing on 2 legs. I always smile when I read her posts. LOL!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

My goodness Jazz, we're so thrilled to have you back here with us. We understand that you need to work through your losses and that you need some time. Just remember that we love you and so thankful everyday that we have you back with us. Your in our prayers!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Ahhhh, ehhhhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmm....

Why is it I always get blame for everything? Does my name rhyme with Charlie Brown or something?

Jazz.... I just meet a man on the street while I was out in my ministry. Went up to him and lo and behold, I could not believe it. He is Cuban, from the very same town I lived in before I came to the State. So I started telling him about my Dad's corner coffee shop were every one used to go and get their expresso before heading off to work. And then it hit me!! My father is really gone. Wow. So, I'm only telling you this so you know I understand a little. It won't go away, but it will get easier.

We love you, can't wait to see some stuff from you, but take your time... And don't listen to that crazy Melanie!! I ain't funny. I'm... I'mmmm... I'mmmmmm, I'm peeing myself. Will you excuse me while I change my Depends?

ps: Being nice around here is like peeing in a dark suit. It gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling, but no one notices it!!!
    Last edited by Granny; 04-11-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

<hahahahaha> See!!! I told you!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Come closer gotcha and I am not letting go.Squeeze squeeze.Anytime we are all here for you.You are a TRUE FRIEND.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst