X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Oh Onie..I am so very happy for you and John..you are starting a new chaper in you lives..a new home that just of the two of you have lived in...you will have such fun decorating..the packing and moving part is the pitts..but the new house will be worth it..the fruit trees sound wonderful..get you some packing boxes and send us some LOL...Im sending you lots of love and hugs and prayers for the both of you...Love ya lots
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Oh Onie I am so happy for you.i got a juicer and I can move right in ha ha.You are such a nice person and good things come to those who are good.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
        You got a date Steve!
        mmmmmmmm is this something we did not know
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

((wink wink)) I wont tell!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Great news sweetie...You will be in our prayers..and I hope you don't have to wait too long to sell this one...Congrats on the move and I hope you bug the crap out of Steve...lol...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Congrats Onie and I wish you the best of luck with the new house and selling the old one!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

congrats onie and john, wow i'm putting in my order now for some fresh grapefruit juice LOL!!! praying everything works out for you in the sale of your current house

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• lila2002
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jan 2007

oh wow this is wonderfull
                  wishing you all the best with selling and moving and everything.
                  take care

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Terrific news Onie! Finding the right place for you 2 love birds is awesome!!! dont panic everything has a place and it all gets done sooner or later.... Congrats to you both!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                    X