+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My new puter

Default Hello Marion:

That is wonderful news. I too have one of those husbands. New laptop and printer since January. And to think that I almost didn't marry him because he was poor....lol..Don't worry about Vista it is great and actually it is even better now.....Hugs to all those great men who have us even greater wives..........xoxo
    Attached Images

What wonderful news...you sure have a sweetie for a husband and I think I would sure keep him too...tell him there is a friend in Alabama who needs a new computer too..LOL..Im so happy for you...sad about you beloved dog but things are looking up it seems...have fun and enjoy it..24 in monitor..oh wow..what that must be like making a layout..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Oh Marion I am jumping for JOY for you!!! I got a new one last month and it too has the vista...No problem, until I had to hook up the scanner....then I just went to the site and I downloaded something and WALA it works pretty now. So, so far nothing major went wrong...***knocking on wood***

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Congratulation Marion for your new 'toys' . :P and a great hubby. Look forwards to see your wonderful layouts soon. .

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Did ya get it all back in???? I found it takes a lot faster putting all the stuff back in too. Also the stuff on my DVDs I can sort those all out too, cause I sure have soo many duplicates, now I can start deleting some of them.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Yes, I am sorting and doing some housecleaning in my computer as I add things back in. This computer is much faster then my old one. And my new printer.scanner work great too!