X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AngelaK
    • Jul 2006

HELP!!!! Having issues with program

I was trying to create a new Scrapbook using a template that I had gotten from here and when I tried to open it I got this message...... Scrapbook Max! has encountered an error(28) unzipping the following file... then it gives the file location..... C:\Doc & Sett\Agela\My Doc\Scrapbook Max!\\Template\ then the template name.......I tried this with a few different templates and got the same message. Does anyone know what this mean? The program was working fine until tonight. I hope someone knows how to fix this..please.

Thank You and God Bless,

AngelaK
    Just keep swimming...swimming...swimming
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

No Clue

Angela, I do not know the answer to your problem but want to assure you that help will be on the way. The gang will figure it out and help you get on track............... Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• AngelaK
      • Jul 2006

I dont know what happened but just for kicks I tried to create a new scrapbook and IT WORKED!!!! The scrapbook fairy must have come in after I logged off and fixed the program. Im back on track but still not sure I like anything I have created yet. Im having problems with figuring out how to make embelishments on my own. The only program I have is Paint on windows and Im not really good with it yet. I'll keep trying. Wish me luck.

God Bless
      AngelaK
      Just keep swimming...swimming...swimming

Comment

Working...
      X