+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All Moved In

To one of my dearest friends---CHILLS.You were my first one to get in touch with when I started here.You have always inspired me at your strength and your kindness.You have so much strength and belief that you are really an amazing person.You will always have days of tears.I do not think they will ever leave God gave us these special tools of tears and memories and without them we would not heal.It is hard for you but we are here to be your guide which is another of Gods Tools.He has many tools but some choice not to use them.My prayers will always be at your side like a soft pillow.Just shut your eyes and feel the breeze of Gods touch.Luv Yah Jazz.

So glad to hear you love your new place.Life has many adventures.Looking forward to seeing your place.Your layout is awesome and I just love your expressions.Hope to see more ofyour talent.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

We are all so blessed to have you here at SBM Jazz. You are an inspiration to all of us. We will continue to pray for you and for all the boys. God's power is awesome, you are proof of that. So many were praying for you during your long stay in the hospital. As many have said, you are still early in your grieving process. The hurt of missing them will never go away, it will just lessen as the years pass. I'm glad your getting settled but like the others hope you take it easy. Bless you!

So glad to hear you are in your new home. It sounds wonderful and I am glad Andrew is adjusting as well. It is great seeing your post and your layout, we sure missed you around here!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Glad to hear you are settled into a nice place now girl! I am sure you have good days and bad days. Know that we all love you and are here for you whenever you have time! The LO was BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are such a sweetie and you and your family are still in my prayers!! HUGS!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Default Hello

Hello Jazz: It is not you who should thank us but us who should thank you. You just half to read all these wonderful letters in here to know what you have done for us. Thank you once again for letting us be a part of your family. Love you always.......xoxoxo

Dear Jazz, we all love you and my prayers will continue for you and your family. That God will comforts all of you. Glad you love your new home.!
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Oh Jazz, so happy to hear that you are settled in and physically feeling so much better. Don't overdo on that housework stuff, it's more important to scrap as anyone around here will tell you. Know that grieving is a long process and will never completely go away. My prayers are with you and the boys and know that everyone here is your support system. Have an adult daughter that is still struggling with the alcohol and think that she has gotten off the drugs part. However, can see what she has done to mind and body with all this. All we can do is pray for them. Keep the faith.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

It is so nice to hear you are on the road to better health. Enjoy your new apartment. Your family is in our prayers and God has a plan....we just don't know it yet. My favorite saying might help you right now--"Go with the flow".

Just wanted to say thank you Jazz. For becoming a huge part of our lives. We love you.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Well, it's all been said so beautifuly! Don't want to muddle the waters. Just remember we love you and are delighted you're fighting your way back.

Love you dearly...

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store