+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All Moved In

Default All Moved In

I finally got moved into the new apartment..I LOVE it..its so nice and clean..no more mold and mildew or the smell of it..Andrew seems to like it and is not having to be suctioned near as much here..My sister is still here..I could not have done any of this or be moved in without her help..she is so talented at decorating..she has my little apartment looking like something from a book...it feels so wonderful to be able to do things for myslef..cooking, washing and drying clothes, sweeping, washing dishes, things I havent been able to do in several years..I dont stay in bed all day and I dont stay in my room all day...
    I have to got to have a ultrasound on my gall bladder..sure hope that turns out negative..waiting on the dr to call and give me my appointment date..
    I do ok somedays and I get busy and dont think too much about Lori..on other days I cry off and on all day...Chase keeps things inside..Josh is a mess..he really needs everyones prayers to deliver him from drugs..Im afraid he is going to follow in his mothers footsteps..it took Lori so long to finally get clean and stay that way and then it was too late..the drugs had aleady taken their toll on her poor body..folks it hurts so much inside to lose a child..Im sure there are so many out there who know the feelings...please keep your prayers going for me and my boys and my family..Im sorry I havent been on line much..just been so busy and like I said had trouble getting my computer hooked up and working..Im going to make some pictures of the house and I will post them and show you..I havent done a scrapbook page in over 2 months but i tried to do one for you with the pictures Cathy made when I got my card and money..I look like a hag in these pictures and only for you all would I post them on the internet..hope they dont scare you to death...I love you all and will talk to you soon...hugs and kisses..Jazz
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2747
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Oh Jazz you had a long road up behind you, God guides all of you and my prayers continue aswell. We miss you around here and hope to see and hear more of you.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Our Special Jazz......... I found tears of joy and tears of sorrow, as I read your beautiful posting. We're so thankful to have you back with us but even more thankful that your adjusting to your new home so well. And to know that you & Andrew are phyically doing better. I know that emotionally your sad and miss Lori. Your right, the pain of losing a child is not easy. I know there are others here, as myself, who have lost a child, please know that we're here for you! We do know how it feels and share in your loss.

Now that you have your computer up and running, a beautiful new home, and your health is improving...... we expect you to enjoy life but please don't over do it!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Jazz, so happy to read your post knowing you feel better. You are a real fighter and such an inspiration x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

welcome home Jazz you have been missed

the pain of losing a child is the worst thing anyone can go through as I and others here know, it's early days for you yet and it takes a long time to ,not get over as you never do, but come to terms with it, my son has been gone 18 years and i still cry often for him, let those tears flow...it's all part of the healing process.

so happy you like your new apartment and doing so much more - but do take it easy.

our love and prayers are always with you xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Jazz, this is great news...and I am possitive this move will help you all...You sound so much better too...Keep the faith and things will turn out ok..We are all here praying for you and your family...Can't wait to see the photos..Love ya honey..
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Glad you are home Jazz!

welcome home Jazz, glad to hear that you are settling into your new place. You and your family are continualy (sorry about spelling) in my thoughts.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Jazz !!!! dear is so NICE to hear you and know you are at home !!!! in a new one!!!! your sister is so kind and generous to help you decorating cant wait to see your new place!!!!!!!!
    about that grey days just can say you Forza e coraggio! you are a very strong woman and we are with you and the most important God is with you!!!!!
    we love so much and we are so happy you are at home!
    baci bella
    wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Oh Jazz,

This is so wonderful. I will look forwards to see your lovely apartment pictures too. God bless you always (Hug)

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..