X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayplace@alltel.net
    • Mar 2008

sb max! folder

is there a way to change where you want your sb maxi folder that holds your projects, templates and smbs to another place or partition, I have more room on my d partition and have the program installed there but it still put my sb maxi contents folder on my c partition where i have less space.
  • Pink Lollipop
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

Hi,

I did that too. I like to save most stuff on my D/drive. I install SBM in D. But one thing to share is that if you open a new folder to place your publish file / project e.g outside of SBM folder (d or c drive). I remember when you open SBM .. when you click open 'working' project, It may not display the image in the box but only the project name. So I stop doing that cos it look weird and inconvenient not able to see the image. Hopes it help .
    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Hi There

Your question is one that has been asked many times. I'm sorry to say, NO, it is don't possible to change the default settings. The folders for the templates, projects, and published files need to stay at the default settings...... HOWEVER, you can move your gallery folders, (embellishents, backgrounds, scraps etc.) where you want them. THE ONLY PROBLEM with doing this is that you will not be able to access those items from inside SBM on the tool bar (little heart etc). You will need to Drag and Drop onto your page. I will tell you, that most of us do that anyways, because it's much faster to work with. I have a short cut on my desktop that takes me to the folder that I have my Gallery Items saved. I use an external drive! As for downloading shared .sbm files, I add an .zip extention then save to a download file. From there I extract my zip files and move where I want them.. I'm not sure if this is the best way but it does work for me.

I'm sure others will add their comments here too.
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

One correction......... You can bring in your embies, background, and scraps, from the little red heart inside SBM by using your browser to locate them. I personally find that so time consuming so I drag and drop.
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Working...
        X