+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

they are wonderful pages ladies

weddings are far too serious attimes...it's great to see a pic of someone looking relaxed Sacannon

great quote Marion xxx
    Last edited by angelwithin; 04-09-2008 at 09:52 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hahaha! I thought the humorous side of this challenge would be harder to do. But just look at these pages! Great job everyone! Love that quote, Marion. Too funny!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

It is fun to look at the lighter side of life once in awhile. Great layouts. Each one is bring a smile to my face.

What a beautiful tribute to Xena, Marion. It brought back memories of our granddog, a boxer, that also thought she was a lap dog.

Hey, Fiona! This was a difficult challenge. You made us work for this one, but it was worth it to have a good laugh at ourselves.

Oh Cra*. I worked and worked on this layout and now that I get back here to place it for all y'all to see I remember that the topic was supposed to be humor. Oh well, I'll post anyway. The page I scraplifted from(blue and green) is by a friend of mine who introduced me to digital scrap booking. I usded elements from Amy Teets' kit Sun Porch. My page shows some of my oldest daughter's senior pictures. I'll try harder to read and remember directions next time!
    Attached Images

Default Let me try again

My photo is below, the credits are in the gallery.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...2659&nocache=1

And I scraplifted from this link:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...php?photo=1636

I hope I posted this correctly!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by naugle1; 04-09-2008 at 01:48 PM. Reason: deleted prior message

Wow - Firstly I have to say that I'm so honoured to find not one but 2 of my pages scraplifted. This was an amazing surprise to me. I'm very glad that my pages have helped inspire so many.

Wonderful challenge Fiona and you work so hard putting them all together. For everyone who has joined - the pages posted here are of an excellent standard and I congratulate you all. Awesome awesome.

I must admit that often I too am inspired my layouts I've seen around the galleries and it is an excellent way of learning and improving you layouts. It also gives you a real feel for what you like, the style, colours which attract you, type of kit used etc etc etc.

Challenge yourselfs my scraplifting pages you really like but at the same time - start off small with something easy and work up to the more challenging stuff.

WOW - still can't believe this - you guys are just toooo much. Hugs from Carena
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Default My Perfect Picture of Humor!

I don't think you can get much funnier than this!!, My brother, you just have to love him, he finds humor in everything!
    How would you like to find something like this hanging on your trophy wall!!

and this is where I scraplifted from:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...11436&cat=1169
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

My kids get so silly when it's time to get pictures taken, which makes it incredibly hard to get a good family photo...so, last time I told them we could do a "silly" photo after we got our "serious" family picture, so here's the silly family photo...

credits in the gallery

and here is the LO i scraplifted

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1257&si=Carena

sorry, i don't know how to get the little linky's in here...

Default Here's another one.

TWPclerk, that looks just like something my boys would do. Must be a guy thing! Very funny. I have another one. I stumbled onto these, didn't even know I had them. They were in an old, broken camera that we didn't use anymore and I popped in the memory card to see if there was anything on it. Moral - don't let the kids drop your digital camera. I scraplifted this from Candjdemi's Cookies for Santa layout. The word art is from Bethany Harty and everything else is from a kit called Express Yourself by Ronna Penner of Scrapadelic. The author of the quote is hard to read so I'll tell you who said it: the Cat in the Hat.
    Attached Images

Twpclerk, you did have the perfect photo for comedy! Remember to tell your brother that pictures posted on the Internet can come back to haunt him if he has to go for a job interview.