X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krissy1028
    • Jun 2006

need help not sure how to get layouts from

Hi I am still in the trial version, and I went into the layout gallery and saw a couple of pages that I would like to try out. Can I Load those pages so I can use them, and if so how do I do that. When I logon it brings me right to the page where you can create a new project, or work on a saved one, If I select that I want more themes it bring me to the home page where im guessing I find what I want. So can I load a page from the layout gallery or do I have to be somewhere else. thank you.
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Krissy

The layouts in the gallory are not available for us to download. Many times the creater will make them available and sometimes they can not because of copy rights. I can appreciate wanting to download from the gallory because I have seen several that I would love to get my hands on.

Have you downloaded from the forum? You can download templetes and embellishments from there. If you go through there, you will find a lot of templets and embellishments. Later, when you purchase the program, You will be able to keep everything you saved or have done. I went back as far as the forum would allow and downloaded everything I could get my hands on. The best part of the templetes are that it will go right into the templete menu. Many of the templetes are used to create layouts that appear in the gallory. What layout are you looking for? Maybe one of us already has it!

Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• krissy1028
      • Jun 2006

where exactley should I go to download layouts?

I cant download from the layout gallery, so where should I go exactly to be able to download. thank you

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Templates

Originally posted by krissy1028
        I cant download from the layout gallery, so where should I go exactly to be able to download. thank you
        Templates are located in the sharing corner. You will see a heading called templates and one called embellishments.
        Let me know if you can find them.

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Let Us Know

Krissy, Marion was right about going into the area with templetes and embellishments. Have you been reading the postings and have you been able to download from the POSTS? You will need to click on the attachment icon then go to the box to "Save" . The templete will go into SMB templetes. The new posts will archieve into the Shared Corner forum.

Do let us know if your able to find your way around and find the templetes that have been submitted by members of the community.

Onie
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Working...
          X