+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Oh no joke.I would have thought the same thing but I also seen the advertisement on Oprah

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Well I believe there is a possibilities ...(maybe 1in a million) I remember have read an article talk about man being pregnant. But too long ago so no clue where I 'see' it.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Absolutely Impossible...................

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    I The man WAS a woman... now a man... and married to a woman.... but apparently having the sex change didn't mean he/she had to have the reproductive system removed..... and now.... they have decided to have a baby......

you can read more about it here if you want
    http://www.malepregnancy.com/
    I doubt if that link is connected to the recent story though
    seen that link before and that was a couple of years ago.
    would be a long pregnancy then???

i heard the story to on dutch news
    it stated that the man used to be a woman, had a sex change but left the internal parts intakt.
    and that he is married, to a woman. and that they found out that she, the wife, cant cary a child so that is why he is 'pregnant'.
    havent read up on it so dont know if it was an aprils fool thing or ????

I thought it was Steve...from Scrapsville...I think I need to clean my glasses...lol...Too funny...Just kidding tiger...

On a serious note...It's disgusting...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Yes it is true I saw the man on the news this morning! It is something shocking to see it for real!
    [/SIGPIC]

Hello Girls.........females........I am so ticked off about this. I am and always will be proud to be female. We are so special. God or whom ever you believe in, has given us this wonderful gift. No matter what these crazy people say or do does not change a thing. This so called (it) was and always will be in my books, a female. She started out that way because she was blessed with the things that we females have to give birth. You can add or sew on what you want and inject what drugs you have but it does not change a thing. This really upsets me and most things I understand and try to walk in the other person's shoes. Not this time. (Bobbit where are you when we need you).. Please girls tell me I am not wrong......xoxoxo.........Lois.........
    Attached Images

sorry,
    i dont agree.

Hello Lila........Please tell me why............I want to understand.........I am always willing to see other sides....it helps me to understand.......I promise to keep an open mind.....xoxoxo

ok.
    i myself know what it is like to not be able to have children the 'normal' () way like.
    and i am totally understanding of people that feel they are born in the wrong body. and all other kinds of people that in this world are not always accepted by others.
    including gays and lesbians.
    al these people are part of my family.
    true i also think that if you so much want your own child why not look for other options.
    i myself was so lucky to be blessed to be a mum through the means of adoption.
    but who am i to say this man can not make the use of the way his body was formed to begin with.
    i know it is strange, but then again not.
    you yourself say that to you he is still a she.
    if so then why cant she have a baby?
    if this were 2 lesbians having a child??
    i think the most important thing is that the child will be loved and taken care of the way it deserves to be taken care of. and be that by two man or two woman or a man and a woman or any other combination thinkable of.
    what is wrong with love?
    and what is wrong with wanting a child so bad.
    i know from going through ivf right now that there are a lot of people out there trying to get the gift of a child through pregnancy. some go a long way.
    to long for me. i have set my limits.
    but even though i mightnt agree with someone elses limits, who am i to judge?
    you can not judge a person untill you walk a mile in their shoes. so to speak.

i try to live by the saying
    ( dont know the correct translation for this )
    dont do on to others what you wouldnt want them do to you.
    wich is not always easy i grant but then most of the times it so is!

but then again this is me and i respect everyones opinion in this.