The November 2006 Scrapbook MAX! Groove Newsletter is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

The November 2006 Scrapbook MAX! Groove Newsletter is Here!

Hi Groovy Readers!

The November 2006 Issue of The Groove, Scrapbook MAX's monthly newsletter is here! This month, we celebrate Thanksgiving and have jam-packed our issue with the usual tips, tricks, and inspirations.

PLUS, some familiar faces appear in the Groove: Granny's on the scrapper profile hotseat this month, and some fabulous layouts by DianeScraps, GrannyScraps and Marion will get you inspired! And don't forget about our groovy Happy Halloween contest winner, Chris G. - check out Chris's spook-tacular winning layout on Page 3!

Our Thanksgiving contest will be a real treat. Though around the world, not all of us celebrate Thanksgiving Day in November, we all have someone or something to be thankful for. Read all the details on Page 3 of The Groove! (Psst...Winner gets a fabulous prize!)

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T YET SUBSCRIBE

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS SIGNED UP BUT HAS NOT RECEIVED THE GROOVE:

As you know, we email a link to The Groove directly to you. However, some notifications bounce, and some are stuck in spam filters.

To avoid these problems, please:

1) Be sure to add @scrapbookmax.com to your email whitelist (i.e. your list of friendly folks who you want to hear from so your email doesn't think The Groove is spam!)

2) Check to see that you've entered your email address correctly in the signup form.

3) Check your spam box!

Get into The Groove!

From your Groovy Editors
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • leafroberts
    • Sep 2006

The Groove

Couldn't you just post a link to the current issue in this forum each month?

It would be so much easier for those of us who seem to have difficulty receiving the Groove by email. Some of the other sites do that.

Leaf

Comment

• cntrywoman72
      • Jul 2006

There is a link at the top of the page that says Newsletter (newspaper icon). You will find it there with past issues of The Groove. Hope that helps you out.
      sigpic

Comment

• leafroberts
        • Sep 2006

Thanks cntrywoman, but as far as I can see that page only has past issues. I signed up once or twice and I still don't get it. And I read in several threads that others have the same problem.
        Leaf

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Good Idea!

The only way I've found to receive The Groove is to re-subscribe when the new issue is out and then the new one comes to your email. The idea of posting it somewhere for everyone is a really good idea! Otherwise, you can keep subscribing and that works, too!
          Julie

Comment

• The Groove
            • Jun 2006

Hello all!

We appreciate your feedback about The Groove - we're always looking for your thoughts on how we can become even "groovier"!

For now, please follow the subscription instructions to receive The Groove by clicking on the "Newsletter" button at the top of the page. Right now, this is the easiest way for us to reach our subscribers. However, we will certainly keep you posted about any changes to our newsletter delivery system.

Once again, thank you for your comments, and thanks for your enthusiasm about The Groove!

Your Groovy Editors
            The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

Working...
            X