February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

February '08 Designer's Challenge: Featuring Grannyscraps!

Just getting you a bit excited!

New challenge will be up soon!

Thanks to Carena for a WONDERFUL January challenge!

Can't wait to see what's in store for us next month!

Please visit my SBM store!
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Teaser!!!! LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• GrannyScraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2006

Yes, our little Julie is a real teaser! I did tell her that I would like to have this thread started by tonight 'cause I didn't want to make our buddies wait until I got home tomorrow to get started on the February Challenge..... so...... I'm all ready to post a challenge (and I'm ready with rewards, too) but (and here's the bad news)...... you're still gonna have to wait until I get home from work tonight..... Sorry!!! {{hugs}}
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Oh, that was so bad. I was all excited when you said you weren't going to make us wait until tomorrow......then you made us wait.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

I'm sure it will be worth the wait! I can hardly wait though!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Looking forward to it!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• womanw/anedge
              • Dec 2007

ahhhh its like christmas but the present hasn't been put out under the tree yet ....hehehe...*singing*.....anticipation is making me wait..oh that was a steak sauce commercial...well guess I'll just set back and watch for now..lol..smiles to you all....

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2006

Okay, Okay..... I've been mean long enough.... LOL..... I'm finally home from work and now I'm ready to give you your February Challenge.....

This month is all about..... LOVE..... and so, your challenge is to create a template that you will share about..... <what else could it possibly be?>...... LOVE...... The general idea I was thinking of was "10 Things I Love About...."..... my job, my children/grandchildren, mornings, coffee..... or YOU..... LOL.....

Here's the kit you will be using to create your templates..... <Forgive me, the preview's not exactly right>..... Okay..... download your kits and get creative.....

Oh yes, there is a reward for participating, but I think I'll stay in "Mean Mode" just a little bit longer before I tell you about that..... hehehe
                Attached Files
                God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jul 2006

When you have created your template, post it here and PM me..... I will send you a link to download a reward that will let you create even more layouts about LOVE....

Here's a peek.....
                  Attached Files

Kathie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Beautiful kit. Hmmmmmm.....gonna have to think on this one...... and don't anybody say anything about the burnt odor they smell.....
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• KPierce
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2007

I am kind of new to challenges. Can we only use this kit for this challenge or do we just need to use some of this kit in the challenge?
                      My buddy is GrannyWin.
                      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope
                        Beautiful kit. Hmmmmmm.....gonna have to think on this one...... and don't anybody say anything about the burnt odor they smell.....
                        Not a word from me Melanie.... {{hugs}}

Originally posted by KPierce
                        am kind of new to challenges. Can we only use this kit for this challenge or do we just need to use some of this kit in the challenge?
                        Because I am asking you to make a template to share, I am giving permission to share my work through these templates, therefore please use just this kit to complete this month's challenge..... I can't give you permission to share anybody else's work.... (it's a copyright thing) {{hugs}}

Kathie

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Love the kit. I will have to give this some thought too. If The fire department shows up to Melanie's or my house, you'll know why.....hehehe!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                            Love the kit. I will have to give this some thought too. If The fire department shows up to Melanie's or my house, you'll know why.....hehehe!
                            Well, just don't tell them I caused it....

Kathie

Comment

• Wickel
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2007

Ok here's my page ! I loved working with this challenge Thanks GrannyScraps for the challenge. Yes that's me with my daughter ( now you all have a face ) hehehehe
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X