X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsPeel
    • Feb 2009

School is back SBM EXpansion Pack.

I received tonight the Expansion Pack I won, and I had to come tell you about this, because I think it's amazing

I downloaded it, then sat to start on my first page.
    For about 3 to 4 hours, I thought there were only 4 sets of embelishments, and tried to work with what I thought was all I got.
    Have to admit that a thought crossed my mind that if I had to pay for that I would not have been happpy....and then when I went into the second page, for lack of stuff to work the page, I decided to go into the other packs I had which came with the program....and to my surprise all these wonderful stuff came pouring at me...
    I am a bit....ermmm...distracted, lets say, and when I saw one new thing, another, then another, but then it was the Moon stickers, I thought that was it.... LOL

The Expansion Pack is wonderful, Thanks so much!
    will be trying to find all Sarita's old school photos or take as many as I can now! gotta use the expansion pack, LOVE it!

Thanks Karin, Gracie, SBM,
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35
  • MrsPeel
    • Feb 2009

PS: QUESTION:

I tried to post them to the Look at my Layout Threads part in the forums, so I went and read Gracie's instructions, which said that:
    *bellow your image you will find a UBBC code*

but there isn't.

I take it that the code to copy and paste is the one for HTML, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Could someone please confirm that is that or any of the two other codes?

Thanks!
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
    X