• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Baby Me

Some pictures of me when I was 1-20 months old.. thanks Granny for the wonderful afgan..when I saw it I knew what I wanted to do...

My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/
  • kimbob
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2007

Hey Jazz,
    Just left a comment in the Gallery... but Brilliantly done!!!
    You where tooooo cute as a "babe"..( check comment ;-) )
    love
    Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

HEY you were lucky to have so many baby photos. I don't have ONE photo of me as a baby (first one was when I was three). My parents didn't have a camera. What a treasure of a LO in more ways than one!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Jazz, simply adorable.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

You did Granny Pround

That is a great idea Jazz! I know granny will enjoy seeing what you did with this!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Oh, Jazz, I love it. You did a terrific job. So glad you could use the afgan. And you were as adorable as a child as you are as a grown up.

Lova ya, kid.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Thanks everyone..but really all the credit goes to Granny for the wonderful afgan..I just put the "cubby" pictures in..LOL..I was the 1st child and the 1st grandchild..my mother would wake me up to feed me..and I would go right back to sleep...I just slept and got fat..when I was 2 weeks old my granny kept me for the 1st time and fed me pear perserves because I
              "liked" them..needless to say my dad was upset with his mother when he had to walk the floor with a crying baby that night...of course it didnt help that there was no premade formula when I was born..it was evaporated milk,white karo syrup and water. Believe it or not my birth weight was right at 8 lbs..another believe it or not..my little short skinny mother weighed almost 16 lbs when she was born!!!! I am living proof that if you over feed your babies they will have a weight problem all their lives...so all of you young moms take heed to that and don't let your babies get too fat..
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

Gorgeous !!!!!!

OHH!!! JAZZZZZZ, that wonderful moment in its life, congratulations the person whom it photographed to it therefore the people are rare that they possess photos thus, I love this, the layout of the Granny he was perfect, I loved. Congatulations

kisses

Comment

Working...
                X