• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 20

This week we are going to do something fun and very different...I have some last minute touches to do wih it, so I will be back as soon as I can to upload everything....((HUGS))

Want a hint? Has to do with music...Thats all I'm saying...LOL
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Here we go!

Alright, I am back...The file is too big for the upload here, so I have it at 4shared...
    But you will have to download the zip file, and then make a music/picture cd cover....In my zip file, there is a cd cover template...Use this to create your cover...it is he exact size of a cd cover insert...I also included 20 covers/backgrounds that you could use as is, recolor, or you could use them to make your elements, frames, etc...here is a preview of the backgrounds I made....

Design your cover anyway you wish, doesn't have to have photos...You could use a photo as a background....Ideas are endless...Could be for a music cd, photo cd, even a movie...Just be creative..,and include a title....

Upload your cd cover to our gallery, and then post it here for all to see....IF you participate, I will send you a neat surprise...Don't want to miss out on thsi one....I will be uploading my cover in a little while...It is almost done...
    DOWNLOAD BACKGROUNDS HERE

Only use stuff from SBM...Freebies, store bought, etc....Don't forget to give credit....Thanks and I can't wait to see what you come up with....((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 05-24-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Ok, here is mine to start us off....I am making a dvd containing all our great moments from last year....and this is the cover I made for it....I used some of the backgrounds and pieces from my Country Pals Kit...Cute huh? These are so much fun...

Comment

• janarae
        • Oct 2009

This was fun I used the same kit Country Pals. Darling kit BTW Thanks Michelle......
        Last edited by janarae; 05-24-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Wonderful covers Michelle and Janarae. Wow this was quick. This is a great one for me because my Dad is in the process right now trying to figure out how to make CD covers and liner note inserts. The template will be great to help him with his. I can't wait to get busy on this one!
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2009

Wonderful Challenge. Great layouts Janarae and Michelle. Thanks Michelle for this awesome challenge.

Here is mine--My Niece and her Husband.

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

I made an album cover for my trip to New Hampshire last July. I used Donna Thomas shapes and her For Love of Freedom freebie kit.

Last edited by lindaathome; 05-24-2010, 10:12 PM.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Very lovely Dillie.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2010

WOW, but you've all been busy!!!

Firstly, let me say you ladies blew me away with these LO's . . . And soo quickly too!

Michelle, I simply love your title - what font did you use and how did you get the sticker effect . . . I think it's awesome!! Gorgeous pics too

Janarae - love the family reunion pic. . . Now if only I can get my family to all stand still long enough for a family pic, I'd be thrilled . . . The only way I'd get that right is with a bribe >grin<

Dillie - what a stunning pic and I love the frame and background paper too . . . Which kits are those??. . . Definately one to scraplift!!! . . . forgive me, dumb me just downloaded the challenge kit and found your background!! LOL Sorry!!!

Linda, your LO is soo much fun!! Really great job. I love the title on the black bar and the way your embies & colours compliment and bring out your pics!!!

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Love your layout Lindathome. Great Job!!

I see DayDreamer you answered your own question. LOL...

Comment

• Daydreamer
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2010

Yip, silly me hadn't gone through the challenge kit. . . I always jump right in without checking the waters, when will I learn?!? . .. But I'd still love to know what kit the frame came from. . . It's gorgeous & sooo versatile!!

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
                        Yip, silly me hadn't gone through the challenge kit. . . I always jump right in without checking the waters, when will I learn?!? . .. But I'd still love to know what kit the frame came from. . . It's gorgeous & sooo versatile!!
                        It is from Sunset Pallete (embellishments that came with SBM2....very versatile.... Can't wait to see what you come up with in this challenge.

I love everyone's layout....

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2008

Girls Going Wild

Awesome challenge! I made my cover for a presentation I did for my niece's 18th birthday.

I made Laura a memory album and during the many months it took me I collected a mass of photos. Among them were some lovely photos of her school friends, which I hadn't put into the album because I didn't really know anything about them. So I created a DVD presentation and put it inside the back cover of the album. I called the presentation Girls Going Wild!

This challenge was such fun. I made the cd picture on DrawPlus X4. The background is out of the kit for this challenge. I kept it quite simple because I liked it that way.

I burned the CD with a picture on it, using Lightscribe. At the time I didn't have the ability to create my own image, but now I have produced this cover - and the circular image - I may do another one for my sister (Laura's mum) to keep for herself.

Blessings - FS xx
                          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                          I walk on a trail of song
                          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Awesome cover FreeSpirit. Love it, love it

Comment

• janarae
                              • Oct 2009

Michelle, I really liked this challenge, and I love your family pics in the film.

Dillie--Beautiful Pic. Love the frame too.

Linda at home, What a memory great job

Daydreamer--I can be VERY forceful when it comes to pictures. I have VERY few of me and my siblings growing up, so I make sure I at least have family ones when we are together Good luck

Free spirit--I love that idea. You did an amazing job.

You all did an awesome job. Thanks again Michelle.

Comment

Working...
                              X