X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tasha_23
    • Mar 2008

Best place to get free stuff?

u lot will be getting sick of me, i have so many questions lol, last one for tonight anyway, where is the best place to download free stuff whilst i am just learning (i am not a cheapskate lol) i just wanna add as much to my collection as possible first and then see what i need and get creating
    Tasha -x-
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

here!!!

check out the embellishment & template sections there is so much free stuff here on site it will take you weeks to download it all

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Tasha_23
      • Mar 2008

i am either being really silly becuase i am tired but i can't find anything thats free i am looking on the digital kits, templates and embellishments, should i be looking elsewhere on the site?

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

in templates and embellishments all the kits posted there are free for personal use

if you open the threads under most posts is a smt smb or zip file just click open the smt & smb files and they will load into max (if you click save they will go to any file you want to store them in until you want to use them) ...zip files you can download and unzip then use

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Tasha_23
          • Mar 2008

oh i have found the sharing corner i am with you now
          Thanks
          Tasha -x-

Comment

Working...
          X