X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
    Well, guys, I'm going to eat my vegemite too! Actually we figured we'll save it for emergency rations should things come to that. I think hiding it in Granny's mattress would be the perfect place to store it, don't you?

And thank you Moonbeam, I really appreciate your kindness in sending it to me. No really, I mean it. I really do!
    LOL Ladybug.... Granny's mattress would be the perfect place.... and I sent it to torture you

Comment

• Ladybug
      Mad Scrapper
      • Mar 2006

ha ha, that's alright Dee, I know where you live!
      sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

and I have a secret web cam set up in your house

Comment

• Ladybug
          Mad Scrapper
          • Mar 2006

YIKES!! That might not be a good thing all the way around. You do play hardball, don't you?
          sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

No- but from what I have been seeing on my webcam - YOU DO!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Webcam......ahhhh.....please focus on Grann'ys mattress and then we'll all know what she's stashing
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

I wouldnt dare try to spy on Granny.. she has connections to Cuban Mafia and she just might kneecap me

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Watch this Newbee from the sticks.

ask that new Canadian "Smile ''she seems to have slithered into our hearts too quickly.Do you think she is a spy for Granny.Be leary of that slippery fish.She may be fishing around for Granny. Do not get hooked.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Hey Eye, Is she a friend of yours or what? May she's a spy for you! hehehe
                    All this time that smell was Smile! and not coming from granny's mattress.
                    Wait till granny finds out.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

I think Granny slipped out to get a fishing pole and some bate, maybe she is getting some vegimite to bate the hook!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

I think I'm owed a mayor apology for calling me a stinker, and it was Smile all the time! We need to hose her down with our fire engine hose. Then, is off to the Scrap Bar to put her through the initiation. Boy, I can't wait. Hope you guys have keep all your impliments of tortu.... I mean initiation, nice and sharp, we got to do this kid justice.

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Ahh Granny you'll scare her away before she even get in here!
                          And I will Never Apologize to you! ever! You want me in a whole in the ground and you keep on telling me to quiet down! Never I tell ya NEVER.
                          I've been to that bar, man there is nothing in there except some old lady singing karoke! What a set a lungs that woman has, I guess that explains the cracked mirror in the ladies room.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                            I've been to that bar, man there is nothing in there except some old lady singing karoke! What a set a lungs that woman has, I guess that explains the cracked mirror in the ladies room.
                            That was Granny

Comment

• crops2dawn
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get the shovel..... start digging my grave now!

Comment

• eye
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Latest news from Eye

I heard at the bar that this Canadian that you all like is ----never mind you will have to find out on your own.She has different ideas with that veg. stuff.She could be a double sneaky smellin spy.I seen her in the corner with Granny. wonder what they are up to? Are we ready for them?
                                sigpic
                                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                                X