• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
    Hello --------- I haven't received mine yet so you might as well tell me who you Please, Please, Pretty Please so that I can get some sleep......I am usually great at guessing.....Granny.....and Marion.....And Wolsvie....and Rosana.....and Eng.....and Carol.....and Sue ....and...Jazz ...just tell me have I hit the name yet????Maby its my cousin Eye...nana...she couldn't keep a secret from me.....Or it could be MaggieMae,PKdoll,CristalinMimm,nanwu,Knzus,...or.. maby...angelwithin,Winnie49, or mwizard.....Just tell me if your name is on this list and then I will know that I am close....
    Sorry, Smile, it ain't me... I've got Wonder...
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Well smile it is safe to say it's not mint-she had marion; it's not Marion cause she had nanwu; it's not Steve cause he said so; it's not Nanwu-she had Wolvsie. hmmm that kind of narrows your list a little.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Good thinking Doll, smile just needs to get a list going and eliminate all the names who have received theirs!

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

pkdoll:

Thanks pk. ...by george I think I am close.....but that will mean I won't be able to sleep again tonight.......and I haven't been to the mail for two days because we are snowed in and the mail was closed anyways....and some people say they want snow.....try shoveling for a few hours and you will change your mind......xoxoxoxo......Lois
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
            Thanks pk. ...by george I think I am close.....but that will mean I won't be able to sleep again tonight.......and I haven't been to the mail for two days because we are snowed in and the mail was closed anyways....and some people say they want snow.....try shoveling for a few hours and you will change your mind......xoxoxoxo......Lois
            Stop complaining its great exercise!!! LOL I have your name... so go to bed now!!! Are ya happy????? LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Crops:

You better be nice to me or I will make sure I call you this week at 7am your time. And I know you don't have my name because you can't lie worth beans....xo...Lois
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

I sent out two priority packages last Tuesday..a week ago ..One to Fiona and one to (hint) the NETHERLANDS..so far PRIORITY doesn't go very far..neither have received the goods to my knowledge..Murphy's law ..probably get pulled aside for duty inspection!! LOL..But they were sent!! LOL!!

HUGS ladies!! TOO FUN!! Love know STEVE is my exchanger!! He's sending me sand!!! LOL!!Save me from having to go to the beach to get it!!

Comment

• srussell
                  Digi Sage
                  • Feb 2006

I know we're suppose to send stuff that represents our area... Well, that's all we got where I live! Don't forget the rocks to go along with the sand. I may throw in a tumbleweed or two... Grand Canyon and London Bridge are too big to fit in the package.
                  sigpic

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

packaging london bridge was easy...just couldnt get the millenium dome to flatten properly to go in the box!!!!!!! rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                      I know we're suppose to send stuff that represents our area... Well, that's all we got where I live! Don't forget the rocks to go along with the sand. I may throw in a tumbleweed or two... Grand Canyon and London Bridge are too big to fit in the package.
                      Hey Steve, you could send a cactus to go with that sand! You and I both know about that Arizona desert! hehehe And, I hear those ladies (Smile) complaining about the snow..........hehehe Just let them fry eggs on the streets like Arizona, when it's 118 degrees! Then they can complain about the heat!
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• srussell
                        Digi Sage
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                        packaging london bridge was easy...just couldnt get the millenium dome to flatten properly to go in the box!!!!!!! rofl
                        I used to live in Lake Havasu City, where they relocated London Bridge... Used to perform concerts under it!
                        sigpic

Comment

• srussell
                          Digi Sage
                          • Feb 2006

You're right Onie, let's send them out here in July and see what they think then!
                          sigpic

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

swap you ...torrential rain, clouds, winds (and thats just the summer weather!!!) for the heat - best holiday i had was during a heatwave in the greek isles was 46c (115f) everyday....i was the only happy person for miles

steve i got this nice roman castle quite close to mine i could sell ya *wink wink* ...i'll have to post it brick by brick mine lol

ps the photo attached is Portchester Castle which is about 8 miles from where i live and a favourite tourist haunt
                            Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Winnie49
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

In a couple of hours i will go to the P.O I'm so excitedddddddd
                              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• srussell
                                Digi Sage
                                • Feb 2006

My Package Has Arrived!

My package arrived today all the way from Australia! Thank you extremely much Johanna aka "Omajo" . The Koala postcard was a nice touch!

I'll take some photos and will post a layout soon!

Thanks bunches
                                Steve
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X