• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

Flair buttons

LOL - what have I done?? I reached my maximum flair button amount (9) so Michelle showed me how to save them individually as images, bring them into SBM, line them up and group them and then save as png... got that part down..
    but when I try to bring it back into my signature - it's not working

I'm just getting the "this photobucket has been moved or deleted" (see below) FONZZY YOU JINXED ME!! LMBO

Thanks Kel
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 09-28-2011, 10:30 AM.
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

This is what happens when I try to add new ones or the one flair I do have disappears welcome to the world of fonzzy LOL

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Kel, the link you used in your signature is saying it doesn't exist....Did you delete the file from photobucket by accident? if not, send me the direct link from photobuckets code list under the preview...and I will try to help....

Fonzzy, I don't know what problems are happening on your end...I am going to show you what my signature looks like....and I highlighted the flairs text....see below...

You have to make sure that your links look like this in your signature....
      [IMG]link[/IMG] [IMG]link[/IMG] [IMG]link[/IMG] etc etc....no need for commas, or special symbols...just have to make sure that the [IMG] and [/IMG] are before and after the links I give you...I hope this helps some...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wolvsie35; 10-07-2011, 04:41 PM.
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• fonzzy
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2011

Mad Scrapper Look I now have my 3 flair buttons working a Big THANKS to Michelle once I saw the screen my brain cottoned on to it Hope you get yours going LOL You guys are such wonderful people wish I could meet you one day God
        Bless you all fonzzy

Comment

Working...
        X