X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maddy2879
    • Sep 2006

Wedding Templates PLEASE

I am working on my wedding pages. Does anyone have any wedding templates they would be kind enough to share?
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Hello Maddy Welcome. I know there are some about. Try putting wedding in search. Look in the booster store to buy. Someone will post some links I am sure.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• naugle1
      • Sep 2006

Link to Wedding Pages

Attached is a link to a website that I use all the time. It is completely free and you can get embellishments, papers or quickpages. Just go to this link and at the bottom of the page you can search by category (just click on wedding-there are over 375 to choose from). Hope this is helpful. Enjoy putting you album together.
      Christine

Comment

• naugle1
        • Sep 2006

Sorry-here is the link!

Originally posted by naugle1 View Post
        Attached is a link to a website that I use all the time. It is completely free and you can get embellishments, papers or quickpages. Just go to this link and at the bottom of the page you can search by category (just click on wedding-there are over 375 to choose from). Hope this is helpful. Enjoy putting you album together.
        Sorry-I forgot to add the link:

Christine

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

hi!!

Ei, Maddy, I made these for you, wait that okay pleases it
          kisses
          ro
          Attached Files

Comment

• tapestryl
            • Mar 2006

Hi Maddy!

I created a wedding DSB for my stepdaughter and I would love to share some of my layouts with you. I just don't know how to do it. Can anyone help? How do I share some of the pages from a DSB that I already created? Then where do I upload them to so that Maddy and others can see them? I don't create the lovely embellishments, I only create layouts from the beautiful work that the talented people out here, create!

Thanks!
            Last edited by tapestryl; 01-30-2008, 07:18 PM.
            Tapestry[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

• rosana brito
              Digi Sage
              • Jul 2006

Tapestryl !! Welcome

Originally posted by tapestryl View Post
              Hi Maddy!

I created a wedding DSB for my stepdaughter and I would love to share some of my layouts with you. I just don't know how to do it. Can anyone help? How do I share some of the pages from a DSB that I already created? Then where do I upload them to so that Maddy and others can see them? I don't create the lovely embellishments, I only create layouts from the beautiful work that the talented people out here, create!

Thanks!
              Hi! Tapestry, when it will be to emit message in the forum, then below has attachments, click in it, e it verifies the archive option that needs to send ok
              It makes download, and very easy click submit, and ready,
              I wait to have helped to it,

Kisses
              ro

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Like Rosana just said, you need to export your template. Then upload it from the location you saved it in by going to "manage attachments" below this box. You can upload the template and then go back and upload the screenshot. Let me know if it works for you.

Comment

Working...
                X