• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Missing Spaniel Mom

Has anyone heard from Spaniel Mom?? Her last post was in November. Sure do miss her. Hope everything is ok with her.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Have just checked ...she was on today but hasn't posted.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

How can anyone be so quiet ha ha.Guess I talk to much.
      All right I can hear yah all snekering and whispering.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Also we used to hear from "Wildstorm" and "Leslie Emery"
        I haven't seen them on for a long time. There are several more missing. Hope they come back!

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

Leslie Emery designs for Go Digital and Wildstorm is also there a lot..I miss them but know they are ok..
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
            How can anyone be so quiet ha ha.Guess I talk to much.
            All right I can hear yah all snekering and whispering.
            Oh eye...no one is doing that..what in the world would we ever do around here without you...you are the eye of Scrapbook Max..we would fall apart without you loves ya
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

I saw spanielmom in here last night, she even posted a layout and I think I commented on it.. then it kinda disappeared...weird things happening in that gallery last night... And yes Leslie designs for GoDigital and I have talked to Gale a few time over there...they are all doing fine...Gale is expecting 2 grandbabies now...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Thanks for the updates. I wish they would at least stop by and say "hi" sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                X