• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 19

Hi everyone! It is Monday and time for another challenge...are you up to it?! Better be...It's what we do best...LOL....

We are going to do something simple this time...So this way there is no excuses for not getting involved...<wink>

I have some titles for you...and you have to use ONE of them on your layout...
    *Play With Me
    *I Refuse
    *Beyond The Obvious
    *Lost & Found
    *This 1 Night....
    *Kooky Kid

After picking a title you would like to use...I want you to make a layout using a SOLID colored background, and one or more patterened papers to bring out the photo(s) This works well using a photo mat or even a frame shape...Creativity is endless here...<wink>
    Anything else you want to add to this layout is completely up to you, but must be a freebie or store bought item from SBM...Remember to give credits...
    Post your layout in the designer challenge part of the gallery, then post your layout here for everyone to see...It should be amazing to see all the layouts only using solid colors for the background...

I will put the participants name in a hat, and draw 2 winners at the end of the week...(So the more you make, the more chances you have...hint hint) The winners will receive a gift certificate from me to use in my store...Awesome huh?! So what are you waiting for....get Scrappin'!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Okay, here's my first entry. Don't shoot me. I went with a kit that I felt matched this picture, but it is actually the lovely frame that brings out the colors in the picture. The papers are complimentary to the frame. Not exactly as instructed, but I promise I will enter more and will be a good little student on those. he he...

My granddaughter Arika after receiving her very first Trophy. She was so proud of that little bobble head.

I used Moonbeam's lovely new Blissful kit for this one.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

This is lovely Linda...and the frame really brings out the photo...

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Here's my next one. My granddaughter Ella playing on the beach.

I used Crafty Charms paper from the Fancy Mat kit and Fiona's wonderful new Sunflower Memories kit, embies from Life is a Garden kit, Max Photo Objects and Fiona's lovely new Dragonfly Dreams kit.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• nannybernie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

Here is one from me. Hi everyone, haven't had much time lately, so thought I'd get a quick one in for the challenge. Credits to Michelle for Red striped paper and also to M51, for lacy paper and the one used for the wordart as well. Blue Moon Kit for the star embellishment. Jenn is one of my grandsons and he cannot keep a straight face to save his life. You have to catch him unawares to get a normal photo... well that is 6 year old boys for you. ha ha.
          All the best from Nanny Bernie.
          Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

WOW Ladies, your layouts are awesome!

Linda your rich colours are perfect for an awards page, and the pic is ADORABLE!!! I also loved your use of colour and embies on the "play with me" page, they really bring out and compliment your pics . . . Too cute

NannyBernie . . . What an adorable grandson!! I'm sure his antics keep you thoroughly entertained! . . . Love the colours you selected and the stars, awesome!!!

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Thanks Daydreamer. There are so many different choices on this challenge. I can't wait to see which one you choose first. Anticipation! <wink>

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Nannybernie, your grandson is adorable. The black background is a perfect choice for the white stars and the touches of red to bring out the picture. Very well done. Great page.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Hi sweetie, welcome back...I missed ya!!! Lovely page...and he does look kooky...LOL....but adorable! Thanks...

and Linda hun, your page is just too cute...Love the sand, and these pictures work great together the way you used them........Cool!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2009

K, it feels like ages since I've been on this site! I miss being at home on Maternity leave.. my girls are growing too fast!! - Here's a couple of pictures I took of them last week - April always wants her big sister to play with her!!

Kelly
                    still a scrapper, just not as avid a one these days
                    Thanks to Wolvsie for her craftysraps embies and paper and to KimmyAnn for her frames

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

Hi, Kelly--Great to see you again. Love your layout and yes your girls are growing fast. Great Job!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2010

Play with me

Our older son is 100% Daddy's boy! When he was young, not a day would go by without him wanting to play cricket with Daddy. These days, he prefers FIFA on the computer, so these pics taken in March this year captured some really special moments . . . He may be growing up fast, but one thing hasn't changed. . . He still loves playing with his Daddy!!!

Love the layouts so far ladies!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Yea Kelly, Gosh it's been like forever! You are suppose to keep your butt here...LOL...and scrap scrap scrap...HAHAHAHAHA....
                          Lovely layout...the frames are great...and cute girls too...((HUGS))

Dreamer, great layout...the frames really bring out the photo's and sounds like he is a busy busy boy....LOL... Hope hubby is feeling better...<wink>

Comment

• Daydreamer
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
                            Our older son is 100% Daddy's boy! When he was young, not a day would go by without him wanting to play cricket with Daddy. These days, he prefers FIFA on the computer, so these pics taken in March this year captured some really special moments . . . He may be growing up fast, but one thing hasn't changed. . . He still loves playing with his Daddy!!!

Love the layouts so far ladies!!
                            Sorry, forgot the credits. . .
                            I used the papers of Michelle McCoy's "Anne" kit as well as PicknGrin's forum freebie "Fall leaves alpha"
                            I extracted the cricket bat, ball & stumps from online pics.

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Welcomw back Kelly. Great to see you on here again. Your layout is great. Your girls are adorable. I can see why you put us on the back burner so to speak. <wink>

Daydreamer, you page is great as well. The colors all work well together. It is wonderful to see a father and son play together. Fabulous!

((hugs))

Comment

Working...
                              X