• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Seven Pounds:

Girls "Seven Pounds" is a new movie now out in video. The star is Will Smith. I just had to share this with you so that those who haven't seen it will go out and rent it. I will tell you nothing about this movie but that is one of the best I have seen in years. Let me know if you have seen it and what you thought. Also if you can think of any new ones that you think are great.......xoxo
    sigpic....
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Love Will Smith, I will have to check it out! Thanks for the tip Smile!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Putting it in my Netflix queue right now!!
      Julie

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

When I saw this Smile I thought you'd had a baby
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

I thought you lost seven pounds...LOL...I will have to see this movie...I too, love Will Smith...Thanks...Another great movie I saw was Mirrors, a little on the spooky side...<wink> But I love them kind...Awesome movie!!!
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

How did you know? It was already on my list of 'Movies to see'.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
              I thought you lost seven pounds...LOL...I will have to see this movie...I too, love Will Smith...Thanks...Another great movie I saw was Mirrors, a little on the spooky side...<wink> But I love them kind...Awesome movie!!!
              LOL! I did, too. But the baby idea was cute, too! LOL! And if you like scary movies, I just saw A Haunting in Connecticut this weekend. It's still in theaters so you'll have to put it on your wish list but it was real good for a ghost movie.
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                When I saw this Smile I thought you'd had a baby
                HAHAHAHAHA.....she did, this is just her way of saying it...right Smile???? LOL Now come on, do tell....BOY or GIRL????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Well girls seven pounds was just the first one. I am still in labor and they say I have nine more coming.........If anyone wants to visit I am at the Scrapvill Memorial Hospital. I just hope the next babies arn't as ugly as the first one.......she kind of looks like a cousin of mine..................the father took one look and ran away.....................
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                    Well girls seven pounds was just the first one. I am still in labor and they say I have nine more coming.........If anyone wants to visit I am at the Scrapvill Memorial Hospital. I just hope the next babies arn't as ugly as the first one.......she kind of looks like a cousin of mine..................the father took one look and ran away.....................
                    Smile, you had me laughing so hard.... I nearly pee'd my pants....lol. I also thought she was boasting that she "LOST" seven pounds!

Hey did ya all hear the latest about "Octamom"? She is trying to get a "trademark" for the term Octamom and endorce a products like baby cloths........lol She will find one way or another to stay in the public eye...... You know she lives about 5 miles or less from me????? I am serious!!!!! She's on the news daily here!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

LOL..I didn't think baby I thought she had caught a 7 lb fish..smile you always make me laugh no matter what..love ya
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

rotfl! Smile, you crack me up!
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Gotart
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Nov 2006

This is strange as I saw Seven Pounds last night before reading this. I am not sure how I feel about it. I think I was a little disturbed by it.. Didn't give me a that good feeling I think it was supposed to at the end.. Could have been the mood I was in..

sigpic

Comment

• mswizard
                            Digi Sage
                            • Mar 2007

7 pounds was a very good movie, I have it on video (don't ask!) I just got the video of HOTEL FOR DOGS and have to tell ya, I haven't laughed so hard since the first time I saw Weekend at Bernies! It is a MUST see movie!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                            X