X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Template: Cold Sterile Hospital

Thanks so much for the template - I have used it as a basis for my hospital page..
    I don't have the intended photo's in it yet as Ian is still in surgery as I do this ( takes my mind off it) so I will just change the photo's when I go to see him and "snap " Him
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-23-2006, 08:01 PM.
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Ahhh, Moonbeam, it's wonderful, and so touching! You did a great job.

I'm sorry Ian has a booboo. I hope he's back home soon keeping you up with his snoring. Better than being away from him.

Tell the dear heart to get better quick. We need your full mind with us, plus he has to mow the lawn, take the garbage out, fix the leaky faucet, keep the natives at bay.... Well, you know...

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

Sending out some positive thoughts for Ian. Hopefully his stay will be short and successful.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• kode
        • Mar 2006

Fabulous page! I love it! I don't like that you are going through surgery with family right now but it is a great page. But when we do have to go through times like this then it is great to have a cute page for it!!!
        Let us know how the surgery went. My prayers are with Ian and you both.

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Yes, please let us know how everything goes... Sending our thoughts and prayers ...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

hi Moonbeam
            Wishing your Hubby Ian a speedy recovery,& love what you have done with the Hospital Template.

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Hey Guys! I am blown away by your kind concern and well wishes.. That's so lovely of you all.I am truly moved.It's great that there are still lots of nice people still around in this world. Thank you again ..you're a great bunch

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Just an update .. Ian is doing very well ..Everything went fine....I'll have my Honey home soon!!
                Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-24-2006, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• kode
                  • Mar 2006

I'm glad Ian is doing well! Thoughts and prayers are still with you though!!!

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

We're glad everything went well! I know your relieved. My best to Ian for a speedy recovery!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Corey
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2006

I'll have my Honey home soon!!
                      Yeehooo!
                      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Wonderful, Moonbeam....

Nothing more stressful than having a love one sick and in the hospital. I'm so delighted that Ian is doing well. I'm glad for you too. Please, take care both of you, and yes, my prayers and thoughts are with you both. Save the trash for Ian... Don't want to spoil him too much.

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                        X