• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

Word Art: Boys

should go in to the gallery > embellishments > embellishment packer folder (I think?)
    Attached Files

Please visit my SBM store!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Wonderful, you do very nice work! And the quote is so true.
    With all my boys this will come in handy!
    Keep them coming!

Marion

PS. I have to admit, I stole one of your layout ideas from the gallery. I hope you didn't mind, but I really liked it. I posted it in the gallery. Let me know what you think!

Comment

• juliehclark
      Challenge Host
      • Jun 2006

the devyn one? it's great! quite a compliment! (the one I did was a birth announcement for my cousin - It was my baby gift for her!!!)

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Thank you Julie, it worked great for a layout too. I really like how it turned out.

Your cousin must have loved it. You just can't buy them that nice!
        I have used the program for making birthday cards too, it makes it so easy.

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

I've been amazed too!

Julie, I have been so amazed with all of your mother baby style layouts. They're so creative and beautiful! I get a warm feeling, as I look at them. If your ever able to share them, I know the rest would enjoy them! I have birth pictures of my own children and now my grandchildren...... I keep imaging my own pics in layouts like yours! Do keep up the good work.

BTW, I am starting a new nursing job in the OB/GYN clinic at the Army Hospital. Maybe I should come up with some type of scrapbook for this new venue of my career!

nie
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• juliehclark
            Challenge Host
            • Jun 2006

most of the elements i use are freebies or things i have bought that can not be shared - or else i would!!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

They are beautiful.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                Julie, I have been so amazed with all of your mother baby style layouts. They're so creative and beautiful! I get a warm feeling, as I look at them. If your ever able to share them, I know the rest would enjoy them! I have birth pictures of my own children and now my grandchildren...... I keep imaging my own pics in layouts like yours! Do keep up the good work.

BTW, I am starting a new nursing job in the OB/GYN clinic at the Army Hospital. Maybe I should come up with some type of scrapbook for this new venue of my career!

nie
                I am also a nurse but soon to leave in the next year but those type of layouts sound great.we need more nursing stuff.Thank you.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                  should go in to the gallery > embellishments > embellishment packer folder (I think?)
                  Thak you as I have 3 boys. Great to have nice things like these.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mahler
                    • Aug 2008

Thanks for the quote it's great.

Many thanks to Sylvia Esther for making my blinkies for me.

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Thank you ,I have a 2 yr old grandson who keeps us amused every day,this is perfect !

Comment

Working...
                      X