Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kathysklassics
    • Jan 2010

Hello Im a newbie here and to digital scrapbooking. Iv just purchased Scrapbook Max 2.0 so a new learning curve coming up. I live in Bunbury Western Australia. All our wonderful children have grownup left home and had children of their own, providing us with wonderful grandchildren. So I can now get busy learning scrapbooking and using some great photos of them all. I hope this is not to long for first time. Cheers til next time. kathy
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Never to long.. Welcome to this wonderful forum where you will find FUN, Helpful Friendly People and lots of enjoyment...Can't wait to see some of your layouts..

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

You'll love it here! So many nice ppl and helpful! Tons of fun stuff. The challenges are fun too! Loads of freebies. I've been on for about a month and I'm totally addicted!! Looking forward to seeing some of your Layouts!
      Kelly

Comment

• nannybernie
        Mad Scrapper
        • Apr 2009

Hey Kathy, welcome to the SBM community, and gedday from a fellow Aussie. I live in Victoria, tiny township called Yarragon. There are a few Westies in the SBM family, so you should feel right at home. Be careful Kathy, this is addictive. Don't forget to check out the sharing forum, lots of freebies there for you to check out and download, kits and templates. Also take advantage of checking out the Gallery, it is a great place to get inspired and glean ideas for your layouts. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it, the people in here are absolutely fabulous and are more than happy to share their expertise with you.... Again, a big welcome. Bernie.
        All the best from Nanny Bernie.
        Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X