• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh oh a tree

We had alot of fun looking for that right tree just like two dogs ha ha.The sun was shinning on the tree and it was so perfect for the taking.I used my blueberry picture to make my background.Thanks to whoever made that mask.I used it in this blueberry picture.It sure matched the fall colors.I also used Fionas FOTO FUN KIT:
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Smiles Christmas Tree!!!!!

Irene, are you going to help Smile this year with her Christmas tree? Last year was a hoot!!!!! The Drama of that tree was way too funny!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
      Irene, are you going to help Smile this year with her Christmas tree? Last year was a hoot!!!!! The Drama of that tree was way too funny!
      Wellyou never know I may just do that as long as she does not get the roooties going and then we may just plant the tree instead ha ha
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mariet
        Mad Scrapper
        • Feb 2008

Eye , thanks for putting a light spot on my day
        Love the lo's .
        My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
        Vanessa

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          LOL! Yeah, I wonder if that flying saucer is still going.......and going.......and going......Or if the neighbor had to throw it down off his roof!

Very nice layouts, Eye! So nice to see you both together!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
            LOL! Yeah, I wonder if that flying saucer is still going.......and going.......and going......Or if the neighbor had to throw it down off his roof!

Very nice layouts, Eye! So nice to see you both together!
            I noticed the neighbour had to completly redo her outside of her home.Wonder why ha ha.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X