Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeanne
    • Jan 2007

Two Page Spreads; Add Multiple Images; Whole Project View; Organizational Tools

Okay here are my suggestions:
    • Allow us to see and work on two page spreads (see LumaPix FotoFusion Extreme for an example of how they implemented this feature).
    • Allow us to see a view of all the pages at once so we can better see the flow of the project (use thumbnails, like the Walmart Flash-based application) and perhaps also allow us to navigate our pages via those thumbnails.
    • Allow us to select and add more than one item at a time - I find navigating to the items I want to include in a project is perhaps the biggest pain if you want to look across kits and types of objects and go to other areas on your hard drive.
    • Along with that, allow us to bring up items such as embellishments, backgrounds, etc, by tags. Allow us to add our own tags - because sometimes you just want to be able to see what you have before you make a choice - and you may want to look across kits and even across categories.

In a recent review of the top ten scrapbooking packs of 2011, scrapbook max made the list - congratulations!

http://scrapbooking-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

However, I'd like to see it make it to the top five - I have quite an investment in it after all these years! It's very open, flexible, affordable, and has great kits and expansion packs. I think the features I suggested would put it over the top - although I realize they probably are not easy to implement.

By the way, if you need help, I'm an out of work programmer as well as a digital scrapbooker!

Jeanne
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

Hello Jeanne!

I agree for the thumbnails. That'd be very useful when you have a project with multiple pages.

You write:
    "Allow us to select and add more than one item at a time".
    You can already if you use the drag-and-drop feature from a Windows window... You can select multiple objects and drap and drop them on your design space.

KapiColors
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

I definitively think that it could be a GREAT ADVANTAGE to have a view on the whole project.
      I insist on this point because SBM is enough powerful to deal with dozens of pages inside a same project (file)... I have some projects with more than 60 pages...
      We can reorganize the pages. This feature is very useful.
      But that'd be helpful to be able to enable a view with all the thumbnails and to click on to load the page in the main window and to reorganize the pages by drag and drog, and rename them with a right click :-)

Comment

• Mungwee
        • Jun 2008

Totally Agree

Would love to be able to work on two page spreads on the same screen. Thinking of switching programs so I can.

Comment

• Mrace
          • Oct 2011

Hello Jeanne!

I agree for the thumbnails. That'd be very useful when you have a project with multiple pages.
          Yellow Mountain
          You write:
          "Allow us to select and add more than one item at a time".
          You can already if you use the drag-and-drop feature from a Windows window... You can select multiple objects and drap and drop them on your design space.

Comment

• Mungwee
            • Jun 2008

Ditto, ditto, ditto. I too would love to see these features!

Comment

• Heather
              • Jun 2012

I have been unable to drag more than one item in at a time. When I try, a message pops up saying I can only import one item at a time.

Heather

Comment

• Wendy M
                Mad Scrapper
                • Feb 2012

I have been able to drag more than one. I get al the ones i want on the page first and then delete as I start with the layout.

Comment

• Wendy M
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Feb 2012

Allow us to see a view of all the pages at once so we can better see the flow of the project (use thumbnails, like the Walmart Flash-based application) and perhaps also allow us to navigate our pages via those thumbnails.

GREAT IDEA!! I would love to see how they go together when you have done a couple and when they need to go in a book.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Jun 2010

So do I!

I believe that SBM is one of the best scrapbooking software tools available on the market... and one of the most powerful because of its real good graphical engine (I have tested several ones so I know what I'm talking about...). So that'd be really great to add these few new useful features which will make it even better :-)

Thank you Indigo!!!!

Sandrine

Comment

Working...
                    X