X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sassylewis
    • Jul 2012

Can I transfer purchased digital kits?

I am trying to be proactive and download the software on another computer in case something happens to my main computer but I can't figure out how to transfer all of the kits I have purchased into the new computer. Any advise?
  • Tweety
    • Jan 2012

Hi Sassylewis.
    I have done exactly what you are wanting to do. The best idea is to transfer all the kits, and templates to an external hard drive and then transfer from there to your other computer.
    Tweety

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

I keep all my back up copies on a (very large memory) SD card, means I can use them on both my PC & Laptop

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sassylewis
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Tweety View Post
        Hi Sassylewis.
        I have done exactly what you are wanting to do. The best idea is to transfer all the kits, and templates to an external hard drive and then transfer from there to your other computer.
        I put them on a hard drive. HOw do I get them back in my program?

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

just double click on the file and it will load directly into your max program

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
          X