• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Birthday Music

I converted two birthday music files to OGG format for use with SBM. Both the songs came from the following website if you would like to find more songs. http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday.htm

1. Traditional Birthday song
    2. Sheriff John's Birthday cake song.

If I got these in the wrong section, please direct me to the correct one. I could not find anything for music. Also, if the zip files work for you, I could add more at a later date.

p.s. Who is Sheriff John? I am more Buffalo Bob era!
    Attached Files
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Thank you, it's really odd as I am planning one for Thursday for an 80th birthday so thats really a great addition.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• spanielmom
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
      I converted two birthday music files to OGG format for use with SBM. Both the songs came from the following website if you would like to find more songs. http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday.htm

1. Traditional Birthday song
      2. Sheriff John's Birthday cake song.

If I got these in the wrong section, please direct me to the correct one. I could not find anything for music. Also, if the zip files work for you, I could add more at a later date.

p.s. Who is Sheriff John? I am more Buffalo Bob era!

Grannywin--how do you convert songs to OGG files. I have wanted to put music with some of my albums, but for the life of me can't figure out how to do that. Thanks

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Great Question Spanielmom

I'm interested in doing the same. I would like to find something to put with my cruise album. My favorite music is "COUNTRY WESTERN" and I have no idea how to get music. My son is always saving music on his MP3, is that the same formate?

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

What does OGG stand for, and if poss could we have a tutorial in very basic language. It will be a great additioin if we can do this. My son did put an mp3 ile into a cd for me but I haven't a clue how!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

PS That sounds like a demand reading back, sorry. Thank you for posting the music.

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
              I'm interested in doing the same. I would like to find something to put with my cruise album. My favorite music is "COUNTRY WESTERN" and I have no idea how to get music. My son is always saving music on his MP3, is that the same formate?

Onie, I assume you're looking for something instrumental? I have written and payed TONS of western background music ("Frontierland" in Disneyland)
              Think "Red River Valley"...

I've also played dozens of contempory cover songs which I can covert into OGG files and you don't have to worry about copyright issues.

Let me know which one(s) you want, I'll convert them and send you a link where you can download them.

Listen here...
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Will no load

Steve, I tried to click on them but the page will not load. I would probably need several in order to play through the pages. I plan to put them on DVD or CD and give a copy to my parents. I have no clue how many pages I can put on a DVD or a CD. Do you have any idea?

Your a sweetie, that's for the assistance.

Onie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• srussell
                  Digi Sage
                  • Feb 2006

Onie,

It sounds like you don't have the appropriate plugin or something for your browser... What browser are you using?

I thought this song would fit you quite nicely... There are both MP3 and OGG formats. Just right-click as "Save Target As" and save it to your hard drive. You should be able to play the MP3 in Windows Media Player or whatever you use to listen to music. The OGG files can be added in SMB under "Background Music".

Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

If you get these to play, let me know if that's what you're looking for...

Steve

P.S. No restrictions on these files. (Say it ain't so!!!!) Anyone can use them...
                  Last edited by srussell; 03-04-2007, 09:43 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

WOWOWOW..this is AWESOME GRANNY WIN and STEVE..what a great help!!! REally appreciate it!!

Comment

• spanielmom
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2006

Steve, can you explain how to convert music to the OGG file type needed for SBM? Please???

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Your probably right....

Steve, I can not even open psb files that are in the software that many are using to make their embies. Marion came to my rescue with advising me to zip up the SBM files because I could not open them either. I am able to extract most all zip files.

!

nie

Comment

• srussell
                          Digi Sage
                          • Feb 2006

Onie, these are just common MP3 and OGG files... You should be just able to download them and save to your hard drive or desktop...

Do you play any type of music on your computer now? If so, what program do you use?

There are several new files up there now and a new folder called "ContempCountry" with songs I recorded like Lonestar, Brad Paisely, Brooks & Dunn, etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

• srussell
                            Digi Sage
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
                            Steve, can you explain how to convert music to the OGG file type needed for SBM? Please???
                            I use a professional audio tool called "Sound Forge", but there may be a freeware MP3 to OGG converter... I'll look around. Maybe Desmond knows of one.
                            sigpic

Comment

• spanielmom
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2006

Why did SBM pick a file type that isn't common for the common folk? Why didn't they pick a format like MP3 since it is so popular? Everything else is so easy on SBM you would have thought they would have made that part easy also.

Comment

Working...
                              X