• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 50!

Can you believe it? I am at number 50! So, I am assuming most of you would like a super challenge because of this? I figured that and I hope if you don't like the challenge, you will at least like the freebie...<wink>
    Here is what you need to do for this one....
    First, download the mini kit below....

DOWNLOAD

Borders are quick and easy way to add an element to your page. They serve as a path for your eyes to follow . and can be made from paper, buttons, ribbon, stickers and many more options.
    Your challenge this week, is to use two or more decorative borders on your page. Using items ONLY from this mini kit...You can make new stuff from the mini or recolor items...that's ok...Be creative...I might have another freebie for all the participants....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Downloading now. thanks
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

OK I'm all done. Thank Michelle for the gorgeous mini to work with. Hugs
      Also used - a Shape from my page Starters.

Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Wow Carena, that was fast! Great page btw.

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

I agree, what a beautiful page and how quickly you pulled it together. Thanks for joining in.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• alohagrrl
            • Nov 2010

Here's my layout, with my ever-willing little model. I love this mini kit... so cute!!!

Comment

• fonzzy
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2011

Hi I can't get the file to download It goes to website then I click on download again and it looks like it is downloading but I can't find the file help fonzzy

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

First off Wolvsie - I love love love this mini kit. It is gorgeous and soft!
                I saw the only in caps, so I tried to follow to a tee for fear of tough love Anyhow - this was a tough challenge for me - I generally do not do a lot of borders. I made the buttons into a page border, the border to the left, and another on the bottom of the picture page. Everything is from your mini kit, and I made sure not to add journaling or text - although I really wanted to! lol
                Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Mine..... As you can see, I recolored everything to suit a boy, but it was all from Michelle's original mini kit.

Comment

• tin tin
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2010

Great layout - love the recolouring!
                    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Wolflady
                      • Mar 2011

Hi everyone! Here is my creation thank you for the mini kit I love it! http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/a...chmentid=35405

Comment

• Wolflady
                        • Mar 2011

I am really sorry for this but I thought I posted a post hit edit by accident went back and now I can't see it *sighs* I also think I am losing my marbles as I can't remember where we go to post the photo to get the link to insert in the post. I inserted a link from my profile album but the only thing that showed in the post was the link itself not the photo. Can anyone help me please.

Comment

• Wolflady
                          • Mar 2011

Yep definitely losing it I now see my post right above this one *sighs* I still need help if someone could please direct me where to go.

Comment

• alohagrrl
                            • Nov 2010

Oops... were we not supposed to use journalling?

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

First off, you all have done some wonderful pages.....Holy cow! lol

Carena...I love your work....and I'm honored that you have been joining in my challenges...thank you!
                              alohagrrl...Your page is great too...what a sweetie in the photo...and journaling is ok...I usually will say not to add journaling if I don't want you too....so your ok...<wink>
                              fonzzy...i don't know what the issue is for downlaoding...I dont' have a problem and it doesn't seem like others are either...might be your browser or virus protection getting in the way....
                              tin tin....love your layout....nice photo too...and the way you displayed it...See? Challenges are fun...lol...
                              Marion...What an adorable smile he has....and your recoloring fits perfectly too...thanks for joining in...
                              Wolflady....lovely layout too....<wink> to post your layout in here, click on your layout in the gallery...then copy the second link under your layout...It's called "linked image"then come back here and paste it in your post....
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X