X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatH
    • May 2006

Template: Pencil in Hand (Boy)

This isn't a sweet template--look at the picture and you'll see why! It's very simple, but I like that style. It would work for a page that you want to be bold.

It's a 12x12 at 300 dpi. The first time I tried to upload the template it said it was too big, so I just tried exporting and uploading it again, and it worked, but it showed a smaller file size. Anyone know why? I hope it kept the size and quality.

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Har! Classic photo.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Jessica
      • Feb 2006

OMG, I'm sooooo dumb... I actually really thought he stuck his pencil through his hand, and I wondered why they weren't helping him instead of taking a picture.... God, I think I switched my brain to OFF since I finished my summer classes !

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Pencil

Don't feel bad Jessica, I looked at the picture before I read the comment too, and wondered why they would stop and take a picture before tending to the hand. My brain is still on vacation!

It is a nice lay out though!

Marion

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Pencil

Have you ever noticed that since you started scrapping, you take Photos a different way then before? With every photo I take I think of the page and layout first. They tried to give us a purple PT Cruiser as a rental car last week, and I was already planning the layout with a Barney theme before we ever signed the papers. But then they gave us a white Ford instead.
          Darn, a missed opportunity! Oh well!

Marion

Comment

• juliehclark
            Challenge Host
            • Jun 2006

i totally would have taken a picture before removing the pencil.

:badmama

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• WendyG
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jun 2006

hahaha great photo!!!!!!
              Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
              Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                Layout Whiz
                • Jul 2006

Kids! LOL..... great LO.... TFS
                God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                X