• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Memories of Matthew FSID Charity Mega Kit

this year is the 20th anniversary of my son passing from cot/crib death and with the help of the Max designers we have made mega charity kit called Memories of Matthew which is now in store:

scroll down below the write up on the main page and you will see the whole contents

this is a huge kit containing 11 kits and 11 template sets for the tiny sum of $20.00 - please support this worthwhile cause by purchasing this wonderful kit

This complete mega kit contains:
    44 Paperscraps, 39 Background Papers, 224 Embellishments, 19 Shapes, 1 Alphabet, 3 6x12 200dpi brag book templates, 8 8x8 200 dpi template sets

All proceeds go to help The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths which is the UK's leading baby charity who research ways aimed at preventing unexpected deaths in infancy.

Kits were designed by: Fiona Storey. Steve Russell, Ester Barry, Michelle McCoy, Carena Scott, Diane Carmichael, Tina Sudwicks, Donna Thomas, Wickel

A little about FSID

The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths is the UK's leading baby charity aiming to prevent unexpected deaths in infancy and promote infant health. FSID fulfils these aims by:
    • Funding research
    • Supporting families whose babies have died suddenly and unexpectedly
    • Disseminating information on infant health, baby care and sudden infant deaths to health professionals and the general public
    • Working with professionals to improve investigations when a baby dies
    The services offered by FSID include:
    • A Helpline for parents, carers and health professionals and bereaved families
    • A wide range of publications and resources on reducing the risk of cot death and safe baby care
    • A network of trained befrienders to support bereaved families
    • A phone card to enable bereaved parents to call our Helpline free of charge
    • A busy programme of training, events and Family Days Out throughout the UK
    • The Care of Next Infant (CONI) Scheme, with the NHS, to support bereaved families when they have subsequent babies.
    SIDS worldwide

FSID are a member of Ispid (International Society for the Study and Prevention of Infant Deaths). Member organistions, as well as other overseas organisations that may carry out research.

you can read more here http://www.fsid.org.uk/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by angelwithin; 04-30-2009, 02:15 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i forgot to say....a BIG thankyou to all the lovely designers who helped make this kit

Steve Russell, Ester Barry, Michelle McCoy, Carena Scott, Diane Carmichael, Tina Sudwicks, Donna Thomas.

and also a thankyou to wickel for making some of the template sets

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

You are so welcome....It all turned out great!!! I guess I have to head to the store now....lol...So sorry for your loss Fiona...Couldn't resist to help out this cause...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

This is so beautiful!

Wow........ I love it!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

It was a joy to be able to contribute to this worthwhile charity!! Everything is just beautiful!

{{HUGZ}} to you, Fiona!

*runs off to find purse*

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Thank you for letting us be a part of this, Fiona. I think it turned out great. Just think of the joy you will bring to so many moms.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

OH, girl!! It is so touching to see how you deal each year with this sensitive memory!! This is a JOY that is PRICELESS!! Wish I could have done MORE for it!! Had a lot of fun making the templates!!

It's wonderful to see such a collection!! WOW!! FUN stuff!!

Comment

• fourfoxes
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2007

Beautiful kit Fiona and for a worthwhile cause. My heart aches for you. Sending you lots of hugs.

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• srussell
                  Digi Sage
                  • Feb 2006

Glad I could help out... Collections look great! Good luck with the fund raising!
                  sigpic
                  Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                  My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Thought I would bring this back up. Here are some layouts with this wonderful kit.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Here is another LO using this kit. My Gr. Niece Kari and her friend are in town this week visiting. (With her mom and her mom's new hubby of course). Kari is in the orange top.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MarthaT
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jan 2009

very nice kit
                        Be Happy

Comment

• Wickel
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2007

Here are 2 more layouts using this kit. I may of submitted to wrong thread so thought I would put em here also
                          This layout was created using one of the many embellishments, and papers from the "huge" Memories of Matthew Kit ! All of the designers that help create for this kit did a "wonderful" job !! You can find the kit here ...

Comment

Working...
                          X