Multiple emails received from Scrapbook MAX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ferret Mommy
    • Aug 2006

Multiple emails received from Scrapbook MAX!

I just received like 7 different e-mails from Scrapbook Max in about a 20 minutes? Wait make that 8 now? From someone that gets one every few months to this, makes me wonder if I am the only one?

Thanks!
  • ScoutLady
    • Oct 2006

Yes I received several messages including one that says my CD is on its way.

Comment

• Ferret Mommy
      • Aug 2006

Ok, I thought I was going crazy?!

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

i got the same...i would say theres probably a glitch in the email software

desmond ...time to get your teccy head on

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• blkdog70
          • Jan 2008

Re: emails from Scrapbook Max

Yes, I did too. I received 3 in a row saying my cd was on the way & welcome to the forum. I sent email to SBM to make sure I wasn't charged for another cd. Wonder if this is just a computer glich?

Brenda

Comment

• ckallber
            • Dec 2007

Thanks everybody. I got the same bunch of e-mails. Glad to know I'm not going crazy!

Comment

• Desmond
              Resident Geek
              • Jan 2006

We have set up a few emails to go out to customers after they purchase. These messages are designed to show new customers around our site, as well as to address questions that come up quite a bit (such as "where is my cd?"). They are also designed to go out over a much broader period of time than just one day!

To any of our existing customers who received multiple emails, I do apologize -- I didn't anticipate they'd all be sent concurrently. On the bright side, you shouldn't receive these again.

Regarding being charged again -- do not worry -- we won't rebill you at all. In fact, we technically can't re-bill you -- we don't store any credit card (etc) info in-house.

Desmond.
              |

Comment

• Ferret Mommy
                • Aug 2006

Hahaha.. we are up to I think 12 e-mails! NICE... lol

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Well, according to Gracie's e mails I purchased Scrapbook Max at 6:05pm and by the last email at 8:05pm I was being told I had had it 2 weeks and please feedback LOL! I know I like to pack a lot in to a short space of time but I can't kee up with that speed
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Desmond
                    Resident Geek
                    • Jan 2006

Please feel free to give them a read-through -- there's some great info in there that both new and seasoned Scrapbook MAX! users should find useful.

Hint: Pay special attention to the email about the booster pack store.
                    |

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

I got a whole mess of them too. I have been a member for over 2 years, so I was wondering what was going on. Thanks for the explanation Desmond!

Comment

• Desmond
                        Resident Geek
                        • Jan 2006

Definitely something that shouldn't have happened -- apologies for any inconvenience!

We're drafting a notification to send to that same email list regarding this, just so everyone knows they're not being charged again, and why they received the plethora of emails.

Thanks for the understanding!
                        |

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

doggone it! You couldn't have sent that Booster Store coupon just 4 hours earlier, could you! Oh well, guess I'll go shopping again later this month.
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Roxy
                            • Oct 2007

Megga Emails received as if I just signed up

Originally posted by Ferret Mommy View Post
                            I just received like 7 different e-mails from Scrapbook Max in about a 20 minutes? Wait make that 8 now? From someone that gets one every few months to this, makes me wonder if I am the only one?

Thanks!
                            Hi

I just received about 8 emails in a row and they all look I just signed up or something. There must be some kind of glitch in the system or at least I hope so I really don't want to purchase it twice I am sure it will all get figured out.

Roxy
                            Roxy
                            from Ontario, Canada

Comment

• skiptothesue
                              • Nov 2006

Hi all, I just signed in here in a panic thinking I was gonna get sent another CD and be billed for it!
                              Panic over thank goodness!

Susan

Comment

Working...
                              X