• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Favorite Pair of Shoes (Pets Layout)

One of our pets, Brandi. She is half Beagle/half Dachshund and such a little sweetheart. This was taken several years ago...my son found one of my old photo diskettes the other day and extracted the photos from it for me (I couldn't since I have a computer that is so new there's no longer any diskette slot!)...lo and behold, there were several photos of our two dogs in their "younger" days!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

ooooooooppppppppppssssssssss

I posted mine on the wrong thread! LOL Okay! But there dosen't seem to be a way to leave a comment or rate the layout?!?!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
      I posted mine on the wrong thread! LOL Okay! But there dosen't seem to be a way to leave a comment or rate the layout?!?!
      LOL! Poor Onie, let me see if I can help...each of us will have our own thread for our layout...like you guys can leave your comments in this thread for this layout of mine as if we were in any other conversation thread....or go to my album, find this layout, and do it the regular way.
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Wow

That could add up to a lot of threads!!!!!! I'm sure not sure of all those threads! Here I thought we would all be posting on the same thread. Goodness!!!!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          That could add up to a lot of threads!!!!!! I'm sure not sure of all those threads! Here I thought we would all be posting on the same thread. Goodness!!!!
          I dunno...that's how I interpreted it. Karin made a thread for her layout, so I made one for mine. Maybe we should ask for a specific clarification on that?
          Diana

Comment

• twx
            • Sep 2006

I think you are right.

I went back and re-read the instructions and it does say post a new thread......I think we will have lots of threads in this forum!

Terry

P.S. I like the layout of the shoes.

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

I think you post a new thread, but you put a link to your layout in the gallery so people can comment and vote, you can also put a link to your personal gallery I think
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

All right, everyone can visit http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...r=4162&cat=500 to see my albums
                Diana

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post

One of our pets, Brandi. She is half Beagle/half Dachshund and such a little sweetheart. This was taken several years ago...my son found one of my old photo diskettes the other day and extracted the photos from it for me (I couldn't since I have a computer that is so new there's no longer any diskette slot!)...lo and behold, there were several photos of our two dogs in their "younger" days!
                  I love this...it is so cute. Sorry ,but I don't know where to put my comments anymore. I hope we get back to the other one soon and that someone learns a lesson on sharing space Smile
                  sigpic....

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

What confusion!
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kristyc1994
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2006

I think knzus is right - we post our page in the gallery (eek!! not a very popular place right now, I know! ) Then we post a thread HERE that says check out my layout in my gallery, and we put a link to the page in the gallery - just like when we do the challenges. You could also attach an image so it shows as a thumbnail. I'll do an example:

Here's my new layout! (not new, just for effect! )

Ok - so now our friends are supposed to click on the link to the gallery, vote the rating and make a comment THERE if they wish. For those that are opposed to going to the gallery on principle right now (seems some are boycotting, or were anyway) you can still see your friends layouts here and make a comment if you wish.

I think SBM is trying to make a place for anyone to show off their pages so their SBM friends can see them, without worrying whether or not they get bumped off the first gallery page.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Well Said Kristy

I think this is a great idea for postings!

!

nie

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                          Your Host, Gracie!
                          • Jan 2006

Kristy's got it right!

I think SBM is trying to make a place for anyone to show off their pages so their SBM friends can see them, without worrying whether or not they get bumped off the first gallery page.
                          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Karin
                            • Jan 2006

Love this layout! Especially how you complemented the color of the dog's coat with the background - it really works.

Karin

P.S. I have a dachshund. He never got into shoes, but the stories I could tell..

Comment

• knzus
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Karin View Post
                              Love this layout! Especially how you complemented the color of the dog's coat with the background - it really works. Karin P.S. I have a dachshund. He never got into shoes, but the stories I could tell..
                              Thank you, Karin...wasn't too hard picking the colors I wanted to use -- until I got down into all those pixels and started looking, LOL! I know what you mean about stories we could tell...I have a bunch, too, heh-heh. I have a photo of Brandi after she had jumped on my son's bed and actually covered herself with the blankets, which she still does, but on anyone's bed now, haha...so cute.
                              Diana

Comment

Working...
                              X