• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

Still around!

Hey girls! Just thought I would drop a line to let you all know that I am still around! LOL. A dear friend PM'd me to ask if I had stopped selling in the SBM store and I thought I would give you all the answer too!

NO!

LOL... I am STILL selling here at SBM.. just not as extensively as before! If you have been watching my blog you know that I am designing over at Digital Scrapbooking. org now. I started selling there so that I can reach more than just SBM users. I am still going to be selling template packs and things here though! I haven't had time to get anything new up here in the store since life has been a bit busy... but I PROMISE there is some good stuff on its way!! I love you all too much here to leave you! lol

Just thought I'd let ya know... in case anybody cared! lol
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well its great to see your still around! Congrats at DSO!!! I havent been there in awhile...gotta take a peek over there...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

YUP! Good to see you shine around here a little. And yes I knew you were at DSO and Congratulations on getting on there as well. Good luck with all of it.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Wickel
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

I was hopin ya didn't trade us in (Waving)

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Congrats!!!!! and yes I care!!! Geez...lol...
          I wish you all the best..and don't fade away from here...I'll have to track you down and pull you back by your ears...lol...
          Love ya GF!!! ((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Glad you're ok
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X