X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kode
    • Mar 2006

Awesome!

Does Scrapbook Max! stay up 24 hours a day? You always have such quick and awsome responses, along with all the other great people here on the forum. I do appreciate all of the answers and advice and all of the templates and embellishments that everyone shares. Thanks again!!!
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Well, not all day... A nap helps in the afternoon once in a while... It's amazing how your priorities change as you older!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Kazr
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Whats Sleep?
      Way too much scrapbooking to do to get a nights sleep these days
      As srussell says, as we get older we definately need a lot less sleep & since Scrapbook Max! came on the scene its even les sof a priority now . *lol*.
      I also express my thanks for all the quick responses to our questions & comments,its truly appreciated.

Comment

• Kazr
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Opps I apologise for the typos above

Comment

• kode
          • Mar 2006

Gee I only wished I had time for an afternoon nap!!!! With 5 kids there is no rest for the weary! Well I guess I could blame Scrapbook Max! too because now I am spending alot of time at the computer so again no time for napping. One day I'm sure I will take a nap!!
          Anyhow I know I have already said I appreciate everyones templates and embellishments but I need you to know that I appreciate all the time you spend doing and making these things to share. I appreciate your time. I know it is fun but sometimes its a little harder or more time consuming. Thanks

Comment

• Jessica
            • Feb 2006

wanna talk about not having enough time to get everything done ? ... I'm right in my finals and about to lose it... sleep ? not even in my vocabulary ! can't eat, no time, just drink coffee and red bull !

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

I don't know about you all but when I sleep lately, I've been dreaming of scrapbooks! (Okay, maybe not all the time...)

*Hey Jessica - good luck with finals! Are you taking anything in the summer or are you looking forward to a few months of quality scrapping time? All the best - the light at the end of the tunnel is close!

Karin

Comment

• JoJo
                • Mar 2006

Hi everyone, glad to hear i am not the only one who dreams of scrapbooking when i go to sleep lol. makes you very tired next day especially when you have to do a day's work.
                JoJo

Comment

• Jessica
                  • Feb 2006

gee, thanks karin ! I will be taking classes this summer, but I will find time to enjoy my summer and take pictures with my beloved to use with sbm !

Comment

• sdth
                    • Mar 2006

Jessica I know the feeling! I am also a full time student, what's your major?
                    sdth

Comment

• Jessica
                      • Feb 2006

oh cool ! someone that understands the pain !
                      bachelor in french literature, and after that, masters in translation
                      what about you ?!

Comment

• sdth
                        • Mar 2006

This is my third career change! I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up! I just finished a course in Surgical Technology. Next fall I start Telemetry
                        /EKG Technologist Training. I figure one degree is enough so now I just go for vocational certificates.

Comment

Working...
                        X