X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rockybelle
    • Oct 2011

So excited!!!

I have spent so much money on scrapbook supplies in the last few years and only have two completed scrapbooks. I have only scratched the surface of my photo albums not to mention the boxes of photos not yet in albums! I am so excited to discover this wonderful alternative to the traditional paper way of putting together a scrapbook!!! Today is my first day and I have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed and already have questions....I know this will be fun and easy once I get going and I can see from previous posts that if I need answers, I have a whole community to ask.
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

If you have Scrapbook Max Software - be sure to check the tutorial in the bar above - the best place to start. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found scrapbook max. It is fun and easy to use. Any questions just ask and someone will try to help.

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Welcome to SBM Rockybelle!! I also did traditional scrapping initially but totally fell in love with digiScrapping when I discoved SBM about a year & a half ago... No mess, no fuss, easy to save your work and continue where you left off when you get a few moments again (without the unpacking!). And the best thing, you can reuse your embies again and again . . . Plus people give away FREEBIES!!!! Now where does that ever happen in traditional scrapping?!? Traditional scrapping cost me a fortune, while SBM SAVES ME A FORTUNE!!! Without a doubt, it's the best scrapping purchase I EVER MADE!!!
        Happy scrapping I look forward to seeing your layouts

I can sooo relate to your excitement and yes, your feeling of being overwhelmed too...>giggling< The good news is, the you needn't feel overwhelmed. SBM is sooo userfriendly, drag and drop, that you'll get the hang of it in no time. Play along in the challenges, I found them a great way to learn - and often the host has a lovely gift or freebie for you. SBM also has gorgeous template sets for sale, that making scrapping sooo easy - you simply double click and insert your pics in the already scrapped layouts ...Super Eazy!!!

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

rockybelle -welcome! I am sure you will love it here. Everyone is very helpful, friendly - it is really like a little family. Be sure to check out the challenges, and the new release section of the forum. It is a great way to learn things, and see new kits and layouts. Always remember credits when you do your layouts, but most of all have fun!!! I am sure you will find it hard not to have fun
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• KapiScrap
            Scrap Guru
            • Jun 2010

Welcome! Don't hesitate if you have any question.

Sandrine
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
            X