If there was no chance of getting caught...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marnie
    • Jan 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have been so inspired by the deserted island question, that I thought I would challenge the group again.

Here it is......

"If there was no chance of getting caught, I would......." NOW FILL IN THE BLANK.

A couple of rules: keep it clean, and don't mention anything too incriminating!

Looking forward to your replies!

P.S. I asked my friend's 5-year-old son, and he said: "I would eat all the cookies in the house!"
    Marnie
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

I would eat every thing chocolate everywhere in the world...

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

I would have to think about that.... Never occurred to me! (Yeah right!)

Marion

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Take three days off, watch a marathon of "Murder, She Wrote" and order pizza for every meal. Extra cheese and black olives.

Karin

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

No, no, no, Karin.... Pepperoni and pine apple, and very easy on the sauce. I'll bring the O'dulls.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Woo-hoo! Party at Granny's...

Comment

• Corey
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2006

Go swimming in a mall fountain.
              Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Marnie
                • Jan 2006

Good One! :d
                Marnie

Comment

• Corey
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2006

This reminds me of an episode of The Twilight Zone I saw once. This guy got a stopwatch which stopped and started the entire world. Everything would freeze when he clicked it and then unfreeze again when he unclicked it. Everything. Even birds in mid flight. So he could do anything he wanted without anybody knowing.

At first he just had some fun, like in your topic he did all the things one would do if no one could see. He went in to his work and kissed the secretary, put some flowers in the boss' hair, helped himself to free doughnuts in the cafe, etc. Mischevious stuff. But then he got greedy and decided to freeze the world and go rob a bank. Just as he we was leaving the bank with the money he dropped the stopwatch and it smashed. So the world could never be unfrozen again and he was left alone forever. The episode ended with him sobbing in despair.

Good story IMO. I don't even like that show but that was a great episode. I *love* irony.
                  Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Karin
                    • Jan 2006

Good Twilight Zone - a Serling twist on the Midas Touch...

Talking about the Twilight Zone always reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Jerry describes an episode he remembers: "You know, the one about the guy who wakes up and everyone is different than before".
                    George says, "Which one was that?"
                    Jerry: "They were ALL like that!"

Anyway, back to Marnie's question:

Besides my Murder, She Wrote pizza fantasy, I have a rather "nerdly" thing I've always wanted to do. At the Manitoba Museum of Nature, there is a "to scale" replica of a Hudson Bay merchant ship called the Nonsuch (which was originally built in 1650 for you history buffs); you can actually board it and explore. But they NEVER let you go below the deck; you can get a glimpse of all sorts of cool bunk beds, and the scullery, etc. but the stairs are roped off. Well, with the fear of those retired, volunteer senior citizen guards gone thanks to Marnie's scenario -darn it, I'd go down there! Maybe even take a nap!

Karin

Comment

• Corey
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2006

Is it wrong to disguise yourself as a retired, volunteer senior citizen guard just so you can sneak an innocent nap in a historic scullery? Because if it is, then that's just nuts.

That's what I'd do anyhow. I'd rent a moustache from the costume store and go in there all like, "OK Gus I'm here to relieve you. They're giving away free lunch in the lobby but only if you hurry." and then when he left for soup I'd zip down there and go to sleep *super fast* like, "Hwaaaa-twooooo Hwaaaa-twooooo"....

Anyhow sorry for the hijacking too. But that's what I'd do.

Comment

• Karin
                        • Jan 2006

HA! HA! HA!

With an ounce of your imagination, Corey, we ALL could do anything we wanted...

HEE! HEE!

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Too funny!!!!!

Marion

Comment

• Marnie
                            • Jan 2006

1) Considering I don't have the greenest of thumbs, I think I would take out all the flowers at a city building, and re-plant them in my flower bed.

2) At a local up-scale hotel, they have an amazing Sunday brunch, complete with a chocolate fountain. I would stand there with my head IN the fountain and my mouth wide open.

3) You know those areas with all the balls (like at McDonald's)....I would love to play in those without the kids looking at me like I didn't belong.

That's all I can think of for now.
                            Marnie

Comment

• Corey
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2006

I would stand there with my head IN the fountain and my mouth wide open.
                              Aaaah yes. I believe that's the maneuver known as Le Homér.

Comment

Working...
                              X