Recipe card template needed....please !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Love4Scrap
    • Apr 2007

Recipe card template needed....please !!

HI AND GOOD SUNDAY EVERYONE !!!
    I am in need of a Recipe Card Template to use for a project that My Daughters are doing and I can't seem to find any that will work with Scrabookmax !! I found one that I LOVED from somewhere else but I can't get the template to work in Scrapbook max. What a bummer , cause they were really VERY GOOD !! ,So here I am to ASK FOR HELP .......PLEASE ?

Thank you,
    Daneta
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Really it's mostly about setting the size that you want. Not sure what sort of template you are speaking of.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• fonzzy
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2011

I have two one is by granny win the other is by Sandie worthy they might put them on again fonzzy

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

I am in the process of finding it right now Fonzzy and will be right back.

Blessings - FS xx
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

Hi Fonzzy

Right I have found the template, unfortunately it is in SBM2 format. I have uploaded these to the SBM2 template sharing forum, so if you are running that you can download them straight away.

Right now I don't know how to export these as SBM1 templates, but I will return to it later and see if I can. Unfortunately I don't have time this minute as I have some cards which I must do today, but I will come back!

Blessings - FS xx
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
          I walk on a trail of song
          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
          X